Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thanks For Showing Robocop 1&2.

David Guercio

Thank you so much for showing Robocop 1&2.  It was a treat.  I remember when these first came out.  They were so fantastic and so amazing and now.  If you think it’s alright for this event?  Could you show The Fly from 1983 with Jeff Goldblum sometime?  I would love to see it and he’s one of my very favorite actors too.  I love him.  I always think of him as Dr Ian Malcom from Jurassic Park and besides him.  I also hear Mel Brooks is actually the executive producer.  He’s a really great and really funny guy.  I love him too.  But of course.  This is a sirius movie and I hear it’s supposed to be real good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to see Robocop 3 the following week.  I loved the week(s) that Enter the NinjaRevenge of the Ninja aired and Ninja III:  The Domination was showcased the subsequent week.   I was kind of concerned when Underground blocks were repeated recently from 5 months ago--Fleshpot on 42nd Street with Guru the Mad Monk; and Slumber Party Massacre with Near Dark.  I can only surmise that 31 Days of Oscar will provide a month's hiatus.  

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings