Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you heard any filming?

KidChaplin

This may be a strange thread, but I was wondering if there's anyone on here that heard for themselves or knew others that might have heard filming from their own home or neighborhood?

What I mean by this is as I have submerged myself more into the subject of  backlot and location filming, I have wondered about people near the old Desilu/40 Acres backlot that might have heard the explosions from "Hogan's Heroes" or horn honking from "The Andy Griffith Show." Things like that. I had thought of people outside in their yard or driveway and heard "BOOM" and was like "Oh, must be Hogan's again."  Must have been kinda neat to hear a bunch of horn honking and realized when you watch Andy Griffith that it was when Malcolm Merriweather was hit by the car and caused the traffic jam in Mayberry. :lol:

Was curious if any of you or anyone you know/knew had experienced sounds of filming where you lived. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings