Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Always Together (1947) ?

Capuchin

Always Together (1947) ?

There's kind of a crunch -- both my recorder and myself will be sort of tied up when it's on. Rescheduling everything else is possible but not convenient. I'd hate to go to the trouble if this movie is only passable.

So -- does anyone here know it? Is it great, good, fair, "watch it but don't seek it out", or whatever?

I think it's just okay...nothing really special. If convenient definitely check it out. The most interesting thing about it to most people I think would be the several famous Warner Bros. stars who make guest appearances. One is Humphrey Bogart, and because he's in it, I believe I saw that it's on the TCM schedule for December when he's star of the month. You may want to take a look at the Dec. schedule to be sure it's listed, and if it looks like it'll be at a more convenient time then, and you can wait, then plan to catch it then.

Thanks for the heads-up --- I trusted your judgement and kept to what I was supposed to be doing (which doesn't happen all that often with me). :)

The plot description looked interesting, but the actors and directors didn't inspire me. Maybe I'll catch it some other time.