Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 4/9/2021 at 4:23 PM, Arturo said:

Maybe Nipkow will support him with ongoing contributions, and give up the one can of tuna per week diet.

Cheapskate! Matt needs millions for his defense fund. GIVE TILL IT HURTS! They are coming for YOU!

• Haha 2

'Frat party boy' Matt Gaetz 'attended gated community house parties with GOP lawmakers where cellphones were handed over and he would discuss politics while popping pills'

41751926-0-image-a-11_1618411427374.jpg

Two women claim they regularly partied with Matt Gaetz at drug, sex and booze-fueled bashes over the past few years, and they would receive payments for having sex with people at the events.

• Haha 1

I still can't get over Gaetz putting the notation "school tuition" beside payments that were allegedly for young women.

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

I still can't get over Gaetz putting the notation "school tuition" beside payments that were allegedly for young women.

They were getting "schooled" all right! :D

• Haha 1

Matt Gaetz's 'wingman' tax collector Joel Greenberg made more than 150 Venmo payments to dozens of young women - and a 17-year-old - using the lipstick kiss emoji and title 'A**', new documents reveal 

41801620-0-image-a-38_1618502666530.jpg

A new report shows Greenberg sent hundreds and even thousands of dollars to women via Venmo with payments titled 'ice cream', 'salad', 'a**', 'Stuff' and 'Orher stuff'.

• Haha 1

'You need to shut your mouth, Jim': Dem Maxine Waters snaps at Rep. Jordan for asking Fauci when we'll 'get our liberties back' during House shouting match

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters told Republican Congressman Jim Jordan to 'shut his mouth' when he asked Dr. Fauci when the pandemic will end and America will get their 'liberties' back. The House Coronavirus Crisis Subcommittee descended into chaos on Thursday when Jordan probed the White House COVID advisor on restrictions. 'We had 15 days to slow the spread turned into one year of lost liberty,' Jordan said during the tense session. 'What metrics, what measures, what has to happen before Americans get their freedoms back?' 'You're indicating liberty and freedom. I look at it as a public health measure to prevent people from dying and going to hospital,' Fauci told Jordan and said the US will return to normal when enough people are vaccinated. 'You don't think Americans' liberties have been threatened the last year, Dr. Fauci?" Jordan added. "They've been assaulted!". Fauci then told Jordan 'you're making this personal' when the Ohio Rep. said no one was allowed to criticize him. 'You need to respect the chair and shut your mouth!' Waters then interjected. It came after she opened her testimony by saying:' Dr. Fauci, I love you. Fauci was also chided by Reps. Steve Scalise as he testified alongside Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky Thursday before the House Select subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis.

• Sad 1

It must have been devastating for Jim Jordan to be told to shut his mouth in public by Maxine Waters. He's such a shy guy.

• Haha 2

Speaking of this Gaetz guy...

Is it only me, or does this guy look like he could be one of the Osmonds?

(...I mean, this COULD maybe help explain his apparent proclivities...you know that old sayin', don't ya..."Bring'em often and Bring'em Young")

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Vautrin said:

And this was after Jordan's allotted time was over and he just kept running his mouth. 

He met his match this day.

GO MAXINE!  I HATE THIS LITTLE TWERP! An embarrassment to my state! He even LOOKS like a creep!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, TomJH said:

It must have been devastating for Jim Jordan to be told to shut his mouth in public by Maxine Waters. He's such a shy guy.

Showboating for the cameras........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
The Washington Post
The Post Most

6ae871108698d0230218dbf6344a4937-LPH27FEZSYI6XDYKGOCM6T5TTE-600-0-70-8.jpg

(Scott McIntyre for The Post)

How the Justice Department came to investigate Rep. Matt Gaetz

A stalking case against a Florida tax collector metastasized after authorities arrested him and seized electronic records pointing to the congressman, a prominent ally of former president Donald Trump.

By Matt Zapotosky and Michael Scherer   Read more »

5 hours ago, Hibi said:

GO MAXINE!  I HATE THIS LITTLE TWERP! An embarrassment to my state! He even LOOKS like a creep!

I'm surprised he was wearing a mask. I assume it's a requirement now. My Representative is Madison

Cawthorn. He's as nutty as Jordan, but he's only been in office a few months and has been fairly quite recently.

But he has the ability to be a top wingnut as time goes on. 

• Haha 1

'If I ever hear of you talking to Gaetz again, I am going to f***ing fire your ****': What AG Bill Barr said to US attorney who wanted to open election fraud investigation with the GOP Rep.

42047098-0-image-a-17_1619024211845.jpg

Rep. Matt Gaetz was a central figure in Justice Department drama last year, when he told President Trump about a plan that would open the door for a state-wide voter fraud investigation.

• Haha 1
On 4/19/2021 at 10:06 AM, Hibi said:

He never wears a suit either. He wants to stand out from the crowd. LOL.

Or his arm pits sweat too much.  😝

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

'If I ever hear of you talking to Gaetz again, I am going to f***ing fire your ****': What AG Bill Barr said to US attorney who wanted to open election fraud investigation with the GOP Rep.

42047098-0-image-a-17_1619024211845.jpg

Rep. Matt Gaetz was a central figure in Justice Department drama last year, when he told President Trump about a plan that would open the door for a state-wide voter fraud investigation.

Someone should be investigating BARR!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, I get the I am going to f***ing fire part, but what is your ****? I can't think of a four word profanity

that would make much sense. 

59 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Okay, I get the I am going to f***ing fire part, but what is your ****? I can't think of a four word profanity

that would make much sense. 

arse?

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

arse?

Possible, though that's not much of a profanity and I don't think Barr would use that word.

Turns out, it was based on a misunderstanding. Since the f word had the proper number of

asterisks I figured so would the second word. But I saw another article about this on another site

and the word has only three letters and is the one that is the most obvious. Barr, at least at

this time, figured out that Gaetz was an idiot, which doesn't take a lot of figuring.

• Haha 2

Trump golfs with staunch ally Jim Jordan following the Republican congressman's furious spats with Val Demings and Maxine Waters over police reform and COVID

PICTURED: Donald Trump golfing with staunch ally Jim Jordan

The two men were seen at Trump International in West Palm Beach, Florida on Sunday morning. Demings on Tuesday told Jordan 'you don't know what the heck you are talking about' on police reform. Her fellow Democrat Waters last week told Jordan to 'shut his mouth' when he probed Dr Anthony Fauci. In January Trump awarded the Ohio representative the Presidential Medal of Freedom in a private ceremony. Lara Trump, Tiffany Trump and Don Jr 's girlfriend Kimberley Guilfoyle were also pictured in Florida Saturday.

• Haha 1

Rep. Matt Gaetz 'did pay for sex with an underage girl, 17', claims 'wingman' Joel Greenberg in leaked 'confession' letter sent to Trump ally Roger Stone 

Bombshell letter 'by Matt Gaetz wingman Joel Greenberg claims they did have sex with

Matt Gaetz' so-called wingman Joel Greenberg (top right with Roger Stone and Gaetz) allegedly penned a letter confessing that the pair paid for sex with a 17-year-old girl that was given to Roger Stone in a bid to get a pardon from then-President Donald Trump. New messages said to have been sent between Stone and Greenberg allegedly show that the disgraced tax collector was willing to pay Trump's longtime friend $250,000 in bitcoin to help secure the pardon. One message said to be from Stone indicates Gaetz had privately turned on Greenberg and had advised Stone not to secure the pardon for Greenberg. Another message from Greenberg allegedly said he had been pressured to 'flip' and cooperate with prosecutors.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bogie56 changed the title to Gym Jordan stands by Matt Gaetz