Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shut  My  Big  Mouth  1942   California  Passage  1950   Rock  Island  Trail  1950   next:  Bette  Davis   and   Gary  Merrill

• Like 1

I can only think of BIG JAKE (1971) and THE SHOOTIST (1976)?  I must be missing a title . . . but what?  (I could cheat and go to the IMDb or Wikipedia, but I don't want to do that).  😋

SUZANNE PLESHETTE and DEAN JONES

7 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

I can only think of BIG JAKE (1971) and THE SHOOTIST (1976)?  I must be missing a title . . . but what?  (I could cheat and go to the IMDb or Wikipedia, but I don't want to do that).  😋

SUZANNE PLESHETTE and DEAN JONES

John Wayne and Richard Boone were also in THE ALAMO together.

• Like 2

The  Mexican  Spitfire's  Baby  1941   Mexican  Spitfire  At  Sea  1942  Mexican  Spitfire  Sees  A  Ghost  1942  next:  Cornel  Wilde  and   Linda  Darnell

• Like 1

The  Girl  from  Mexico  1939  Mexican  Spitfire  1940   Six  Lessons  from  Madame  La  Zonga  1941  next;  Susan  Hayward  and  Robert  Preston

• Like 1

Next  Time  I  Marry  1938   You  Can't  Fool  Your  Wife  1940  Best  Foot  Forward  1943  next:  Burt  Lancaster  and  Lizabeth  Scott