Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous Stars in Noir Tv Shows

In  season  one  of  The  Untouchables,  Claire  Trevor  starred  as  Ma  Barker  in  a episode.  The  episode  is  called  Ma  Barker and  Her  Boys and  the  episode is  a very good one.  They  tell  the story  on  how  Ma Barker  started  her life of  crime  through  flashbacks.  Claire  does  a  very  good  job  as the character of  Ma Barker. The  story ends  with a big  shoot out , where Ma  Barker and  her boys  die  in this  battle.  Look  for  an  early  role  for  Louise  Fletcher  in  this  episode.  Robert  Stack  is  very  good  in this  episode.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, cinemaman said:

In  season  one  of  The  Untouchables,  Claire  Trevor  starred  as  Ma  Barker  in  a episode.  The  episode  is  called  Ma  Barker and  Her  Boys and  the  episode is  a very good one.  They  tell  the story  on  how  Ma Barker  started  her life of  crime  through  flashbacks.  Claire  does  a  very  good  job  as the character of  Ma Barker. The  story ends  with a big  shoot out , where Ma  Barker and  her boys  die  in this  battle.  Look  for  an  early  role  for  Louise  Fletcher  in  this  episode.  Robert  Stack  is  very  good  in this  episode.

Yea,  I saw that one and Claire Trevor was great (as she always was in film and T.V.,,  fine actress that she was).       I don't really like The Untouchables because of the entire concept of stopping oh so evil demon alcohol.      E.g.  they get their panties all in a bunch over beer!       While I generally like Robert Stack as an actor I just can't get into his character in the Untouchables.   I.e.  I find myself rooting for the criminals, especially if they are actors I love like Trevor.