Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Famous Stars in Noir Tv Shows

In  season  one  of  The  Untouchables,  Claire  Trevor  starred  as  Ma  Barker  in  a episode.  The  episode  is  called  Ma  Barker and  Her  Boys and  the  episode is  a very good one.  They  tell  the story  on  how  Ma Barker  started  her life of  crime  through  flashbacks.  Claire  does  a  very  good  job  as the character of  Ma Barker. The  story ends  with a big  shoot out , where Ma  Barker and  her boys  die  in this  battle.  Look  for  an  early  role  for  Louise  Fletcher  in  this  episode.  Robert  Stack  is  very  good  in this  episode.

11 hours ago, cinemaman said:

In  season  one  of  The  Untouchables,  Claire  Trevor  starred  as  Ma  Barker  in  a episode.  The  episode  is  called  Ma  Barker and  Her  Boys and  the  episode is  a very good one.  They  tell  the story  on  how  Ma Barker  started  her life of  crime  through  flashbacks.  Claire  does  a  very  good  job  as the character of  Ma Barker. The  story ends  with a big  shoot out , where Ma  Barker and  her boys  die  in this  battle.  Look  for  an  early  role  for  Louise  Fletcher  in  this  episode.  Robert  Stack  is  very  good  in this  episode.

Yea,  I saw that one and Claire Trevor was great (as she always was in film and T.V.,,  fine actress that she was).       I don't really like The Untouchables because of the entire concept of stopping oh so evil demon alcohol.      E.g.  they get their panties all in a bunch over beer!       While I generally like Robert Stack as an actor I just can't get into his character in the Untouchables.   I.e.  I find myself rooting for the criminals, especially if they are actors I love like Trevor.