Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Underground

lou710

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the wrap -up for 31 Days of Oscar.  Next week features the TCM Classic Film Festival.  Saturday May 22nd seems to be the return, with Earth Girls Are Easy (also aired during a TCM Underground block in November 2020) and Absolute Beginners.  I know in this age of instant streaming it should not be that big of a deal for the preemption, but I live in the archaic style that I have set points in my life that I anticipate in order to get through the week--having TCM Underground fills such a necessity.  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

After the hiatus with Summer Under the Stars, repeats from within 4 months--Day of the DeadPuppet Master in two weeks and The Beast Must Die in three 9-24-2022 (aired 6-4-2022). this is disappointing.  The Brunswick bowling segment that concluded Underground today was hilarious though.  No need for the intermission in The Beast Must Die this time , I know who the werewolf is LOL....see you at the fathom events 40th anniversary of The Wrath of Khan !!!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings