Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where is TCM Moderator1??

lydecker

I've sent 2 emails to the TCM Moderator in the last 2 weeks regarding the "unpinning" of the TCM Program Challenge Threads and never heard a word back. (And, nothing has been done.) This is very odd. I've always heard back from the TCM Moderator within 24 hours and they are always great about taking care of things.  Anybody have any ideas about this??

Guest TCMModerator1

Hello lydecker! 

I'm not sure we have the ability to receive emails, and we are not seeing anything from you on our end anywhere. The best thing to do is send a private message, we're sure to see it that way. 

The threads for Program  Challenge #44 have been unpinned. Sorry for the confusion! 

22 minutes ago, TCMModerator1 said:

Hello lydecker! 

I'm not sure we have the ability to receive emails, and we are not seeing anything from you on our end anywhere. The best thing to do is send a private message, we're sure to see it that way. 

The threads for Program  Challenge #44 have been unpinned. Sorry for the confusion! 

I meant that I had sent PMs (not emails.)  Did you add the 2 TCM Challenge #44 threads to the TCM Program Challenge Archives?  If not, please do.  Thanks.  

Lydecker

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings