Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I saw the schedule in the email I got and this year will be so amazing and so cool.  West Side Story with a cast reunion.  Tributes to Danny Glover and Martin Short.  Whoa.  I’m really looking forward to it.  I can’t wait.  Now.  Will the parts here on TCM and HBO Max all be going on at the same time or will the HBO Max parts be going on at different times?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, David Guercio said:

I saw the schedule in the email I got and this year will be so amazing and so cool.  West Side Story with a cast reunion.  Tributes to Danny Glover and Martin Short.  Whoa.  I’m really looking forward to it.  I can’t wait.  Now.  Will the parts here on TCM and HBO Max all be going on at the same time or will the HBO Max parts be going on at different times?

HBO Max is all on-demand, and my interpretation from the statement I pasted in below was that all of the HBO Max material will be available from the first day.  You should be able to view any HBO Max material at any time within the festival window.

Beginning on May 6 streaming within the Classics Curated By TCM Hub on HBO Max, you will find new, exclusive film discussions and interviews with special guests, panels and unique presentations, brand new film introductions, rarely seen behind-the-scenes footage and, of course, even more unforgettable classic movies.

Source: https://assets.tcm.com/projects/filmfest/pdfs/2021/TCM-CFF_HowToGuide.pdf

Festival programming on TCM will be scheduled just like any regular program on the network.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.  I just checked the schedule for next weekend first thing this morning and I am so excited.  It will be a blast.  It will be one really amazing weekend.  Like last year.  I can’t wait and I’ve also got the schedule for everything in my email.  Now.  Will the parts of it on HBO Max actually be on at the same time as the parts here on TCM?  I think I plan to be in the HBO Max app as I’m watching it here on TCM.  So I don’t miss any festival moments.