Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rest. In Peace ..

Aritosthenes

Rest In Peace to .. BombShell Tempest Storm..

๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ™โ˜น๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ˜น๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

..who.. ... .i just "now" found out.. ..passed away at the +Respectable and +Classy Age of Ninety- --Three.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Born, February 29; 1928. In Eastman Georgia. ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ™.

ย 

ย 

"Stormโ€™s longtime friend and business partner Harveyย Robbins was at Stormโ€™s home when she died, as were a nurse and Las Vegas burlesque performers Kalani Kokonuts and Miss Redd.

In 1973, Storm shared a tour with the Joe Walsh-fronted rock band the James Gang that included a stop at New Yorkโ€™s Carnegie Hall. โ€œThat was the greatest,โ€ she said later. โ€œWhat a thrill.โ€

33 minutes ago, Moe Howard said:

"Stormโ€™s longtime friend and business partner Harveyย Robbins was at Stormโ€™s home when she died, as were a nurse and Las Vegas burlesque performers Kalani Kokonuts and Miss Redd.

In 1973, Storm shared a tour with the Joe Walsh-fronted rock band the James Gang that included a stop at New Yorkโ€™s Carnegie Hall. โ€œThat was the greatest,โ€ she said later. โ€œWhat a thrill.โ€

You might be thinking of 1971 'cause by '73 Walsh was no longer with the band.ย  In '71 The James Gang releasedย a live album of their Carnegie Hall concert.

Sepiatone

46 minutes ago, Moe Howard said:

LOL. Stripping at Carnegie Hall????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

You might be thinking of 1971 'cause by '73 Walsh was no longer with the band.ย  In '71 The James Gang releasedย a live album of their Carnegie Hall concert.

Sepiatone

That's what the article said. The band did play in Carnegie Hallย 73 according to TourDateSearch.com I know Walsh had started his "solo project" by then and IIRC Tommy Bolin was either in the band or would shortly be. Still it'd be far from unusual for Walsh - who was notoriously unconventional- to show up for a few numbers given the special nature of the show.

1 minute ago, Moe Howard said:

That's what the article said. The band did play in Carnegie Hallย 73 according to TourDateSearch.com I know Walsh had started his "solo project" by then and IIRC Tommy Bolin was either in the band or would shortly be. Still it'd be far from unusual for Walsh - who was notoriously unconventional- to show up for a few numbers given the special nature of the show.

ย 

1 hour ago, Hibi said:

WHY?

Because it made me sad......I just learned how to do something. There may be hope ....

ยฉ 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings