Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bronxgirl48

BRONXGIRL'S MOTHER, HENRY FONDA'S HIRSUTENESS, ETC.

8 minutes ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

See the source imageHappy Valentine's Day!

One of my all time favorite films, Everything about this film is wonderful. The Ghost and Mrs. Muir is so beautiful. Beautiful music throughout ( Bernard Hermann, and I've read it's his favorite out of all his film scores) the story, the acting, the photography and so romantic. Perfect for Valentine's Day

• Like 1

I vaguely recall that several denizens here liked: The Far Side comics. I do not know if all are aware that Gary Larsen has returned to creating them. It can be seen at: https://www.thefarside.com/

• Thanks 2

THANK YOU, Barb!

23 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

STAY SAFE, EVERYONE!

We'll get through this.

Hopefully things will get luckier for all of us sooner rather than later.....

• Like 2

B-Girl, I think of you every time I hear the news from Florida. I'm so hoping all is well and that you're finding enough alternatives to Hallmark to keep you busy and happy... or maybe get in that kitchen and rattle those pots and pans? I'm picturing you in one of those Auntie Mame-type pant/ half skirt combinations, flicking the ashes from your cigarette holder onto the Chinese carpet. But seriously, stay well and stay strong and that goes for all your loyal troops on this thread.