Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BRONXGIRL'S MOTHER, HENRY FONDA'S HIRSUTENESS, ETC.

On 5/7/2010 at 7:34 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!! DANKE, Curd! Even though I'm still in a Mediterranean frame of mind: (thanks for introducing me to St. Remy, Goddess, and look what I found: (I'm in love)

I came back to my senses and did continue watching THE SOUND BARRIER.

I loved this. The town of San Remy. You are a Mediterranean Girl. I'm glad it transmitted to the present.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 10:00 PM, laffite said:

I loved this. The town of San Remy. You are a Mediterranean Girl. I'm glad it transmitted to the present.

Mon cher Lafitte, so glad you discovered St. Remy-de-Provence! It's a splendid spot to make home base while you explore it and the surrounding countryside (and it's close enough to the coast to enjoy Rivieran pleasures. I hope I can get there again someday. I once stayed in the Hotel Gounod (sp?), which was the home of the composer of the 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' theme music (Funeral March of the Marionettes--how apropos!)

Hope all is well here in BronxieLand.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, MissGoddess said:

Mon cher Lafitte, so glad you discovered St. Remy-de-Provence! It's a splendid spot to make home base while you explore it and the surrounding countryside (and it's close enough to the coast to enjoy Rivieran pleasures. I hope I can get there again someday. I once stayed in the Hotel Gounod (sp?), which was the home of the composer of the 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' theme music (Funeral March of the Marionettes--how apropos!)

Hope all is well here in BronxieLand.

Barb was so good at keeping all of us entertained with her musings of her beloved Riviera. The wistful but longing (a good healthy longing) can be infectious (in a good way).  I have no particular desire to travel (as if I could actually afford it :lol:) but it's cool to think about it (in a good way). Everything has to be good, can you tell? :)

BronxieLand is always good, albeit a little less populous than days of yore. How nice it would be to return to glory days. Same for your famous RAMBLES. Where is the gang?

Well, it's nice to see you back here once again, Miss G.

///

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, guys.   I'm still here.  Just going through a rough personal patch right now, and hopefully will emerge triumphant on the other side by the first of November.  It's touch and go at this moment.  Don't mean to sound overly dramatic, but, I'll see you soon.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 6
On 10/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

Hi, guys.   I'm still here.  Just going through a rough personal patch right now, and hopefully will emerge triumphant on the other side by the first of November.  It's touch and go at this moment.  Don't mean to sound overly dramatic, but, I'll see you soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Barb, late to the party here. My computer has been acting up and I can only do the most simple things with it. Happy Birthday.! All the best to you all the year to come and quite importantly in the days just ahead. You don't sound over dramatic at all. It's life which is dramatic. Hang in there, Barb.

🎂

🌤️

• Like 1
On 10/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, MissGoddess said:

Hang in there, B Girl. Don't lose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Your encouragement and support mean so much to me, Miss. G.  Thank you.

On 10/22/2020 at 2:39 PM, rohanaka said:

Best Wishes to you, Miss B, for a lovely birthday.  Hope the sun is shining just for you today.  ❤️

ro, you are my sunshine.  Blessings to you my friend.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:55 PM, FrankGrimes said:

Happy Birthday to you, Bronxie! You are a treasure. Know that you are loved by many. I hope you enjoy your day.

My friend! My friend!  I am humbled by your generous comments and feel so grateful for your support.  Thanks.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:14 PM, laffite said:

Hi Barb, late to the party here. My computer has been acting up and I can only do the most simple things with it. Happy Birthday.! All the best to you all the year to come and quite importantly in the days just ahead. You don't sound over dramatic at all. It's life which is dramatic. Hang in there, Barb.

🎂

🌤️

Oh lafitte, thank you so much.  Don't worry about the computer.  Love you, my friend.