Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

I can't even attempt that pronounciation.

It's painful.  I can't understand how someone who makes a living as a podcaster about classic Hollywood butchers some familiar names.  Her delivery in general is a bit odd.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw The Bonfire Of The Vanities last night.  Great movie.  Everybody was great in it.  Especially Tom Hanks.  Morgan Freeman too.  It probably didn’t do to well at the box office when it first came out in 1990  because of all the swearing and the scenes where they almost take their clothes off and I forget.  This season did Julie Sullivan mention and talk about the part where Tom Hanks and Melanie Griffin are being attacked by those people at the beginning?  She pretty much talks about the whole movie right?  I remember her talking about the courtroom scenes and Morgan Freeman getting the role as the judge and I almost thought it was going to have some naked scenes.  But it didn’t.  Great movie.