Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

could the arizona recount be biden and the democrats waterloo?

Even if the Kangaroo recount group in AZ determined that Biden won there, it won't mean a thing.  It would also take the same illegal process in other states to garner enough votes for Trump to have the majority.  Not likely.

Even then, it would go to US Supreme Court and even with 6 Republicans on the bench, almost impossible that they would reverse the election.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
48 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Even if the Kangaroo recount group in AZ determined that Biden won there, it won't mean a thing.  It would also take the same illegal process in other states to garner enough votes for Trump to have the majority.  Not likely.

Even then, it would go to US Supreme Court and even with 6 Republicans on the bench, almost impossible that they would reverse the election.  

The Supremes didn't wade in last time, they surely won't now for this Bogus Recount!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

we find out that trump really was reelected.

:)

Maybe according to the globe, or the national inquierer...

.. ...just this past day i was standing in line in a store and There on the FrontPage.. ...SMOTHERED in (what seemed to be) words..

"BRAD PITT, INN AH WHEEL -CHAIR '!..."

which Got me to (further) pondering and thinking...

. ... ..

If Any of that rubbish is tarnished.. ..trashed... ..and polluted by (and with) smut and filth and sledge ..having to do with dump...

.. Does That, Make It True ,Then ?..

🤔..

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Are you aware of who is doing this recount and how it is being done?  

I assume NO.       Uh,,   it is very partisan and funded by Trumpers.     

Therefor,   the outcome will not make a difference to any of the partisans on the left or right.     I.e. the left will claim it is a bogus,  corrupt recount,  and the right will claim it is legit and confirms that Trump won AZ.   

Let me clue you in on reality:  the ONLY reason for this recount is to increase GOP campaign contributions from the GOP faithful and Trumpers.      If GOPers in AZ really wanted to prove the point about election fraud and "missteps" they would have had a truly independent audit.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Are you aware of who is doing this recount and how it is being done?  

I assume NO.       Uh,,   it is very partisan and funded by Trumpers.     

Therefor,   the outcome will not make a difference to any of the partisans on the left or right.     I.e. the left will claim it is a bogus,  corrupt recount,  and the right will claim it is legit and confirms that Trump won AZ.   

Let me clue you in on reality:  the ONLY reason for this recount is to increase GOP campaign contributions from the GOP faithful and Trumpers.      If GOPers in AZ really wanted to prove the point about election fraud and "missteps" they would have had a truly independent audit.   

He doesn't care if it is bogus.  If it is bogus all the better.  He just wants a result that he can then wave about as proof that Trump is the real President, even if knowing that it is false.  It doesn't matter.  Like these threads, to him it is all about trolling liberals.

I've been listening to the interviews with even more serious idiots who believe that the election was really stolen.  They are true nut jobs.  Trolling is not the reason behind their beliefs.  They are exactly like cult members.

• Like 1

This audit is becoming a laff riot, which is just about what you'd expect.

TCM is going ABBA centric.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

You haven’t gone to the ER for Kool-Aid OD have you?!?

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Yesterday, in the Trump vs the Media thread you called the original bi-partisan professional count in Arizona bogus because it took several days to tally all the ballots.  Now you are relying on an amateur recount done by Trump supporters 6 months after the fact.  No credibility whatsoever.

• Like 3

The television news down in Phoenix yesterday showed video of some of the very same practices taking place during this recount/joke of an "audit" that crazy Rudy railed against when he met with a few AZ legislators a few months back, and such as ballots being left unsecured.

(...now ain't that ironic)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder if these same Trump zealots would be in favour of a recount in Texas 6 months after the fact done by Biden supporters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1