Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Offense,. Nor Disrespect to any of You Grandmothers Outhere, Either. 

Im Sure Many of You are QUITE Charming.. Intelligent .. ...and Have Your Pants ZippedUp.. 👍👏👍🥂🍻🥂👊👍👍👍👍👍👍

https://www.businessinsider.com/lindsey-graham-says-republicans-cant-grow-without-trump-2021-5

..just not ,-Apparently; THIS, ONE ..

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤨🤨🤨🤨🤐😶🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

_

So, Linn Sea *!..

A Rhetorical Question for You.. ...my GoodeMan...

. ... ..

Just WHAT, .exactly..

..Are You Wanting to GROW ,? .??? .?

Weeds? .. ... Pot?,????.? ... ......... Marijuana ?,. ...... Hate ?. .... ohh. IKnow*! ... How AhBout Bigotry *,!.?? 😃

😑🙄

Or Perhaps Cactus.. Poison Ivey... - .. and Pricklee Pear ?...

Tellme how THAT.. Goes.. .... ..When it Gets Warm- --Out, - at night ..

😬😐😬😬😬😬😬😬🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Well we know Lindsay Graham can’t grow a spine.  Wishy-washy when it comes to Trump, afraid of his wrath or blackmail material!!

• Like 2

I think Graham has come to the conclusion that many Republicans have--they will do better as

an all Trump party than not and that the goal is to get their ignoramus base out than bother

with any outreach. Whether this is correct or not time will tell. If all in on Trump proves to

be a bad thing in the next few elections they will just dump him and then say Donald who?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Well we know Lindsay Graham can’t grow a spine.  Wishy-washy when it comes to Trump, afraid of his wrath or blackmail material!!

Honestly.. ... i am SERIOUSLY onthe Fence as to weather or not drump can actually even "do" and "pull off" wrath as an legitimate emtion...

_

'E iz REALLY GOODE,.. .....at Pulling Down,. Undermining,.. ..Weakening, ..and Cheapening a ***tton-Load of Stuff whenever he opens that exhaust pipe of an oraface of hiz..

-- but im not shure wrath iz one of 'em.. . ...

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

Not Sure if that last correspondence of mine made a stitch of sense .. (😂🎩

_

But Bottom Line is.. ...which i STRONGLY Suspect You,ve already Locked On to, and (..more or less i do believe ,at least partially,, - Strongly) Agree With:

..Namely,

- im Neither Republican Nor Democratic. ..

I Simply Look At.. .... .. to put it in film flick terms.. - ...the script.. ...cinimetography.. ...and film score of a human (being).. *myself included..

And Proceed from there.

*im a Thelonius Monk,. ..in my conversation(s)..

😂😬😐😐😐😂😂😂😂

.. ...

.... .. for trump.. .... .. his moral compass (i.e. "script" ..

Is a Dumpster Refuse Pile of Garbadge and Rubbish..

I Would .. ... Ask Others..

...and i imagine (the proverbial You (might) know who You Are..-

--- - To Prove This Wrong with Examples .. ..Evidence... ..Dialogue.. ...Sound Bites..... ..and Counter Examples ..

. ..... ... .......

P.S.

Is That Linda Darnell ?...☝️

😍😊😎🥂🎩.

Even If i whiffed on that..

😊👍👍😌👍😌👍👍👍😌👍👍👍👍😌👍👍👍👍👍😊👍😊😌

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

Yes that’s Linda Darnell.

While im Not So Good With This Talking ,/Conversation Thing..-

Or Typing.. 😐

😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😐😬🙄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Im Pretty Goode, With Faces ..

🍻🥂🎩

18 hours ago, Arturo said:

I doubt Trump has any blackmail material on Graham.  If any was out there from anybody, it would have been exposed well before now.  His continued dominance of S.C. politics has proven that.

However, Graham and most others have recognized the political reality.  The Republican Party over the past 55+ years has been refashioning itself into what has become the Donald J. Trump Cult Party.  He owns the party and the elected officials in it.  Their actions over the past 55+ years permitted Trump to demolish any opposition in 2016 and since.  Trump is their Frankenstein's Monster and it has taken over the party.

While just enough voters rejected Trump as president in 2020, the majority still voted for more Republicans' than Democrats in almost every race.  The few Dem upsets were tied to the rejection of Trump - but that probably will not be a factor in 2020 or 2024.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ElCid said:

The Republican Party over the past 55+ years has been refashioning itself into what has become the Donald J. Trump Cult Party.  He owns the party and the elected officials in it.  Their actions over the past 55+ years permitted Trump to demolish any opposition in 2016 and since.

So you're saying the GOP because a cult party after Nixon resigned?     It would be interesting to see what leading GOP pols that held high office prior to 2008,   like Bush,  Cheney etc...  would say about that. 

E.g. what "actions"  where taken,  say,  35 years ago that "permitted Trump to demolish any opposition"?      (and by opposition I assume you meant internal GOP opposition and not opposition by Dems,  which was enhanced by GOP tactics like gerrymandering etc...).

21 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

So you're saying the GOP because a cult party after Nixon resigned?     It would be interesting to see what leading GOP pols that held high office prior to 2008,   like Bush,  Cheney etc...  would say about that. 

E.g. what "actions"  where taken,  say,  35 years ago that "permitted Trump to demolish any opposition"?      (and by opposition I assume you meant internal GOP opposition and not opposition by Dems,  which was enhanced by GOP tactics like gerrymandering etc...).

Read my first sentence carefully "...what has become the Donald J. Trump..."  It began with Goldwater and advanced through Reagan to the point where it is now.   The party more and more and more embraced far-right, racist, suppressive and similar policies.  Bush 1 and 2 and Cheney supported or acquiesced when the Party advanced these positions.  The Party has increasingly pushed out those with moderate or even only slightly right of center positions.   Look how ignored George and Jeb Bush and Cheney are.

It was not a sudden lurch, but a gradual change in the Party - but it was there.  Trump took advantage of it and his people now control the Party.

Even Nixon was something of a cult figure to the majority of Republicans.  Goldwater and Reagan definitely were.

21 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Read my first sentence carefully "...what has become the Donald J. Trump..."  It began with Goldwater and advanced through Reagan to the point where it is now.   The party more and more and more embraced far-right, racist, suppressive and similar policies.  Bush 1 and 2 and Cheney supported or acquiesced when the Party advanced these positions.  The Party has increasingly pushed out those with moderate or even only slightly right of center positions.   Look how ignored George and Jeb Bush and Cheney are.

It was not a sudden lurch, but a gradual change in the Party - but it was there.  Trump took advantage of it and his people now control the Party.

Even Nixon was something of a cult figure to the majority of Republicans.  Goldwater and Reagan definitely were.

Not sure I agree with this take of GOP history (development) over the last 55 years,  but let me ask you a question:  prior to 2016 (Trumpism) didn't you vote more for GOP candidates over those last 55 years,  than Dems?        

51 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Not sure I agree with this take of GOP history (development) over the last 55 years,  but let me ask you a question:  prior to 2016 (Trumpism) didn't you vote more for GOP candidates over those last 55 years,  than Dems?        

I agree with a lot of it.  The segregationist/racist Democrats of the South started migrating to the Republican Party starting in the 1960s, especially after the Civil Rights Act was passed and the failure of the various 3rd party Presidential runs in the late 60s/early 70s.  Prior to this, the South was nearly universally Democrat for 100 years.  I think the Nixon era is a good demarcation because that's when the GOP started to tailor their message to white southerners, and the defection from the Democrats to the Republicans accelerated.   A lot of folks in that part of the country were raised to vote for anyone other than a Republican (see Yellow Dog Democrat), but the GOP managed to bring them into the fold by waving the flag, appealing to God by courting evangelists, favoring the ban on abortion, cutting back social programs and lowering taxes.

The civil rights movement didn't purge racism from the country.  It removed Jim Crow laws, and I'm sure there were quite a few who truly had a change of heart during this time.  But there are still died-in-the-wool racists in this country.  The various acts of the civil rights era merely drove them into the background, and caused them to create policies and laws that weren't as overtly racist (see the creation of additional school districts in the south, for example, to avoid integrated schools), but at their heart, truly are racist.

Trumpism just brought all that ugliness to the forefront.  It was always there, and I've come to the conclusion that unfortunately, I think it will always be with us.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/6/20853091/school-secession-racial-segregation-louisiana-alabama

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

NO!  Having said that though, it is relative.  I vote in Republican Primary because I can.  In my area of the state, NO Democrats have represented me in the last 20+ years.  So, I have to try and support the best GOPer in the primaries.  However, in the general elections I voted for the Dem (unless a total nutjob).  There are NO Dem statewide officials and have not been for at least 15 years.

About 20 years ago I did support and vote for a couple of state legislature guys, but they had been Democrats and changed parties and were fairly moderate by S.C. standards.  Plus I actually knew them.  They are gone from office now and replaced by far-right GOPers.

After the last election, S.C. has the fewest number of Dems. in state House and Senate since Reconstruction.

1 hour ago, txfilmfan said:

I agree with a lot of it.  The segregationist/racist Democrats of the South started migrating to the Republican Party starting in the 1960s, especially after the Civil Rights Act was passed and the failure of the various 3rd party Presidential runs in the late 60s/early 70s.  Prior to this, the South was nearly universally Democrat for 100 years.  I think the Nixon era is a good demarcation because that's when the GOP started to tailor their message to white southerners, and the defection from the Democrats to the Republicans accelerated.   A lot of folks in that part of the country were raised to vote for anyone other than a Republican (see Yellow Dog Democrat), but the GOP managed to bring them into the fold by waving the flag, appealing to God by courting evangelists, favoring the ban on abortion, cutting back social programs and lowering taxes.

The civil rights movement didn't purge racism from the country.  It removed Jim Crow laws, and I'm sure there were quite a few who truly had a change of heart during this time.  But there are still died-in-the-wool racists in this country.  The various acts of the civil rights era merely drove them into the background, and caused them to create policies and laws that weren't as overtly racist (see the creation of additional school districts in the south, for example, to avoid integrated schools), but at their heart, truly are racist.

Trumpism just brought all that ugliness to the forefront.  It was always there, and I've come to the conclusion that unfortunately, I think it will always be with us.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/6/20853091/school-secession-racial-segregation-louisiana-alabama

I agree this take as it relates to the GOP in the South,   but I don't know if it defines the GOP party outside of the South (and Midwest),  say 30,  40, or 50 years ago.    Of course I have lived in CA my entire life.     Anyhow,  that take clearly defines the GOP now under  Trump and Trumpism.