Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sure it will show up somewhere within the next year. Afterall, it was just discovered a few months ago and it was originally thought to be lost. It is being remastered now and will be screened sometime in 05 I have heard.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this will be accepted, because it contains a link to a file, but I can always try, because this is such a long sought after film.

On the Dutch TV there's been a TV-show about the discovery of Beyond the Rocks, including an interview with Jan van den Brink of the filmmuseum about how the discovery came about, and about the film and its actors of course. But, moreover, it's got a couple of minutes of clips of the film, with Valentino and Swanson!

I've downloaded the TV-show from the TV-station's website, and I've manually added English subtitles for the non-Dutch speaking part of the world. I reckon you guys haven't seen anything yet of the film, so here's the link:

ed2k://|file|Beyond.the.Rocks.(1922).Gloria.Swanson.Valentino_Silent_Movie_Film_Sam_Wood_FOUND_IN_HOLLAND!_Dutch_Docu_(ENG.SUBS)_BY_DUCKHUNTER_NL.rar|116630375|D9612F485F4966CA569B766F292EBD5B|/

If no link appears above this line (-->edited), please search "beyond the rocks" on emule/edonkey, if you'd like to see something of this old film and how it was found and restored.

Cheers.