Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Noir Alley's Return

Stallion

I am glad to find out that Noir Alley is returning on May 16. You can ask my wife, there has not really been a Saturday evening, in the last several weeks, where I don't bemoan the fact that a Noir film is not on at 9pm here in California. Nothing like a nice gentle Noir film to fall asleep to on a Saturday night.

26 minutes ago, Stallion said:

I am glad to find out that Noir Alley is returning on May 16. You can ask my wife, there has not really been a Saturday evening, in the last several weeks, where I don't bemoan the fact that a Noir film is not on at 9pm here in California. Nothing like a nice gentle Noir film to fall asleep to on a Saturday night.

Well you should be able to fall asleep once Noir-Alley starts again since the film on 5\22 starts off the series with a bang!    Touch of Evil. 

Touch of Evil - Film (Movie) Plot and Review - Publications

1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Well you should be able to fall asleep once Noir-Alley starts again since the film on 5\22 starts off the series with a bang!    Touch of Evil. 

Touch of Evil - Film (Movie) Plot and Review - Publications

That sounds great! Seeing Charlton Heston here is encouraging. Not too long ago, my main memory of him was from The Omega Man, which freaked me out as a kid and is one of the many, many movies my parents never should have taken me to see. Since I am now watching classic movies at the clip of about 5 to 10 a week, Heston has definitely grown on me.