Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 RARE FILMS I JUST MISSED ON TCM

I  LOVE TROUBLE and WHISTLE AT EATON FALLS.

I always wanted to see these films in better than the poor quality that dealers have had for years. It looks like I blew the opportunity.  I hope they will show these films again in the next few months. 

• Sad 1

I Love Trouble, I've started 3 times and get side tracked each time. It's not a good copy that was shown but I love the dialog and the exterior street scenes of 1948 Santa Monica and Venice.

8 hours ago, cody1949 said:

I  LOVE TROUBLE and WHISTLE AT EATON FALLS.

I always wanted to see these films in better than the poor quality that dealers have had for years. It looks like I blew the opportunity.  I hope they will show these films again in the next few months. 

Your TV provider should have a  TCM On Demand channel or feature. You can try looking there for them. 

I Love Trouble was a bad print, so I doubt it would have been better than dealer quality. Haven't watched Eaton Falls yet.

2 hours ago, Hibi said:

I Love Trouble was a bad print, so I doubt it would have been better than dealer quality. Haven't watched Eaton Falls yet.

Saw it this morning on On Demand. Not as bad as the dealer print I had for years..

1 minute ago, cody1949 said:

Saw it this morning on On Demand. Not as bad as the dealer print I had for years..

Well, that's good. Surprised to hear there are worse prints!

5 hours ago, slaytonf said:

Your TV provider should have a  TCM On Demand channel or feature. You can try looking there for them. 

Thanks.