Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 hours ago, ElCid said:

What happened with Rand Paul?

Paul got into a verbal tussle with Fauci when the latter appeared before a Senate committee yesterday.

Fauci told Paul he didn't know what he was talking about and that Paul was a liar. Paul has now referred 

Fauci to the DOJ probably for lying to Congress, which is what he accused him of yesterday. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

There comes a time (I would argue it's all the time) when you have to put country before party.  Both parties need more people who aren't afraid to do so.

• Like 4
On 7/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Vautrin said:

Paul got into a verbal tussle with Fauci when the latter appeared before a Senate committee yesterday.

Fauci told Paul he didn't know what he was talking about and that Paul was a liar. Paul has now referred 

Fauci to the DOJ probably for lying to Congress, which is what he accused him of yesterday. 

Am sure that will go far............LOL.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Hibi said:

Am sure that will go far............LOL.

Yeah. Right. I suppose Paul thought he had been made to look pretty foolish, which he should know

by now is part of his character, and that he would get in a last desperate hit. All around pathetic.

• Haha 2

Liz Cheney calls Kevin McCarthy 'childish' for labeling her and Adam Kinzinger 'Pelosi Republicans': War of words continues ahead of first Capitol Riot committee hearing tomorrow 

Liz Cheney calls Kevin McCarthy 'childish' for labeling her and Adam Kinzinger 'Pelosi

Liz Cheney said on Monday that Kevin McCarthy is 'childish' for labeling her and Adam Kinzinger, the only two members of the GOP on the January 6 committee, 'Pelosi Republicans.' 'We've got very serious business here. We have important work to do,' she said to reporters on Capitol Hill. Kinzinger told reporters on Monday that McCarthy 'can call me whatever names he wants,' before reassuring, 'I'm a Republican.'

image.gif

• Thanks 2

Adam Kinzinger calls his own party 'TOXIC': Republican sobs at Jan 6 hearing and praises tearful Capitol cops for 'holding their ground and winning' despite racist abuse and threats to kill them 

Republican Reps. Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney took center stage in Tuesday's hearing on the January 6th MAGA riot, with Kinzinger tearing up as he thanked the police officers for their service and Cheney warned America could face a riot every four years if those behind that day are not held accountable for their actions. 'I never expected today to be quite as emotional for me as it has been,' Kinzinger said, sniffling as he choked back tears. He noted how he got to know many of the officers in the aftermath of the riot. Both he and Cheney hugged a few of the officers at the beginning of the hearing. 'I think it's important to tell you right now though,' Kinzinger continued. 'You guys may like individually feel a little broken.' But, he added: 'You guys won.' Rep. Liz Cheney warned America could face a riot every four years if those behind the January 6th MAGA riot are not held accountable for their actions +26 Rep. Liz Cheney warned America could face a riot every four years if those behind the January 6th MAGA riot are not held accountable for their actions Cheney's opening statement, made during the first hearing of the committee charged with investigating what happened that day, contained cautionary words of what could happen after future presidential elections. She called January 6th a 'cancer' on the Constitution. 'If those responsible are not held accountable and if Congress does not act responsibly, this will remain a cancer on our constitutional republic, undermining the peaceful transfer of power at the heart of our democratic system. We will face the threat of more violence in the months to come and another January 6 every four years,' she said.

• Thanks 2

so kinzinger is just going to sit there with a happy face while he listens to democrats savage his party?

Good!

let America see a rino sellout at work.

:D

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

so kinzinger is just going to sit there with a happy face while he listens to democrats savage his party?

Good!

let America see a rino sellout at work.

:D

And why is a political party more important than the country?  Sounds like the USSR to me...

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

And why is a political party more important than the country?  Sounds like the USSR to me...

It’s not even about a political party for Nipkow and the other Kool-aid drinkers.  It’s all about one man, Nip’s mancrush Donald Trump.  Any Republican not fully on board the Orangec Clowns sideshow, is condemned by the deplorables, a-la Nip trashing Kinzinger.

'I want to kill all you scumbags': Capitol cop Michael Fanone reveals chilling minute-long voicemail he received from stranger while testifying at Jan. 6 riot hearing

Capitol cop Michael Fanone, who suffered a heart attack and brain injury during the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol,  shared an expletive-laden voicemail in which he was called a 'lying f***' and that was left as he testified at a House of Representatives committee hearing Tuesday. It's unclear how the man got his number. 'They stole the election from Trump and you know that, you scumbag,' the caller said in the voicemail. 'Too bad they didn't beat the s*** out of you more.' Fanone, 40, told the House committee investigating the riots that he was 'grabbed, beaten, tased, all while be called a traitor to my country. 'I was at risk of being stripped of, and killed with, my own firearm as I heard chants of, ''kill him with his own gun.'' I could still hear those words in my head today.'

• Sad 2