Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the real reason that biden & company wanted an Israel-Hamas ceasefire so quick

NipkowDisc

to protect and defend terrorists! the world knew that Israel was stomping Hamas' nuts pretty good plus the closet terrorist-supporting biden administration feared that a full scale israeli invasion of Gaza was imminent.

so biden wanted Hamas to know they got some buddies over here.

:)

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2021 at 12:07 AM, NipkowDisc said:

yes, I do like to say it short, sweet and humorous but I believe what I posted to be perfectly true.

Sure.  And some people believe the election was "stolen".  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Biden is becoming more like Jimmy Carter every day.

What would you have liked him to have done?  Come on ... cough up that HS.  It's not good to keep it down.

• Haha 1

biden should ask the american people first just how they feel about him arbitrarily spending 22 billion of their money on rebuilding a terrorist rest spot.

it is irrational, misguided and traitorous.

biden seems to believe that the enemy of our friend israel is his friend.

stupid phock!

:angry:

• Haha 1

Hey Donald Trump has cultivated and emboldened a Domestic Terrorist Network in this country, and urged them on in a failed coup attempt against our democracy on January 6.   The large majority can see this for what it is.

Trump’s pathetic Mideast policies, supposedly resolve by Jared, have basically stoked the tensions in the region, so why you are laying blame on someone trying to legitimately clean this mess up!?!

And don’t get me started on Traitorous vis a vis a President, because if ever we had one, it would be the Orange Tyuuurd , and in more than one instance.  My first paragraph lists at least 1, possibly 2. 

• Thanks 1

You're asking Nip the impossible( for him and "rightists" in general)  which is voicing the specifics and sources of this info he's ranting about.  Which calls for "facts" that can be checked and disproved.  

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1