Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Primetime July 5 The theme is clearly Brian DePalma, but Bonfire of the Vanities is getting the big, fat lead primetime spot as the second installment of the TCM podcast is supposed to be all about the disaster that was that movie.

Sisters (Margot Kidder, Jennifer Salt) (AIP, 1973)
Obsession (Cliff Robertson, Genevieve Bujold) (Columbia, 1976)
Blow Out (John Travolta, Nancy Allen) (Filmways, 1981)
Body Double (Craig Wasson, Gregg Henry) (Columbia, 1984)
Bonfire of the Vanities (Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis) (Warner Bros., 1990)

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skimpole said:

This should be updated.  I noticed the TCM premiere of Blade Runner when I just checked the schedule.

Hmm  I just checked and it's in my linked schedule, though it updates a few times a day.  Maybe you saw it before it updated?

P.S. nevermind.  I see it has been in my schedule for a while, so you must have been mentioning something else.

• 3 weeks later...

All I recorded in July was a bunch of never-seen-before William Powell trifles at the end of the month, the second chance to see SO THIS IS PARIS '26 and the potential bore/beef fest THE DEVIL's DISCIPLE '59 with Lancaster & Douglas sneering it out.

Actually looking more forward to viewing my June recordings-especially the Underground Double Feature with cartoon:

6/5   2:45A MAGIC ’78 107min.

6/19 2A The STEPFATHER ’87 98min

10A ABUSEMENT PARK ’47 8min (haha LOVE that title!)

• Like 1