Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

joe biden the coward of space

NipkowDisc

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

takes a powder from a press conference when the subject of UFOs is raised.

"indeed!"

Dr. Smith - Lost in Space

Line 'Em Up.. ..Side 👋 Side...

And See Who Can Actually Identify A. What a Microphone Really IS... .

..Not to Meantion, B. What Its Used For.

- and C. HOW to Use It...

😐😬😐😐😐😬

😂🤪

_

At Least One of 'Em Actually Knows How to Practice a Little Something Called Judgement and Ownership of Ones Emotions... .

😐😂🤭😬😬😬😬😬

3 hours ago, Swithin said:

Oh, I thought this thread meant that Nipkow considered Biden to be the Noël Coward of space.  I agree, Biden has the style, wisdom, and talent to have earned that nickname.

f5898dbb3d421d5bd138fc34025aa731.jpg

While Some OTHER Grunting,  Wheezing, and Snorting.. ...Whats izName has NEITHER Style, Wisdom,, NOR Talent.... .

😬😐🤪😐😐😐😐😂😬😬😬😬😬🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Though i DO give his eyebrows an           A Plus for Death Defying Acts of Physical Prowess.. ... 👏🤝👏👏👏🥂

takes a powder from a press conference when the subject of UFOs is raised.

"indeed!"

Dr. Smith - Lost in Space

So Lets.. ... For the Sake of Arguement take the Opposite...

What is it exactly that makes trump the four horsemen of the apocalypse.. ? .. our "god" and "saviour" ... ..i suppose.. - --- Manifest.. ...... .. in ALL.... his,.. ...Glorious Moral Goodeness and Sound Judgment and Level Headedness in human form... .? ..

😐

On 5/22/2021 at 4:32 PM, Aritosthenes said:

So Lets.. ... For the Sake of Arguement take the Opposite...

What is it exactly that makes trump the four horsemen of the apocalypse.. ? .. our "god" and "saviour" ... ..i suppose.. - --- Manifest.. ...... .. in ALL.... his,.. ...Glorious Moral Goodeness and Sound Judgment and Level Headedness in human form... .? ..

😐

I have never said that or believed that but Trump does understand at the end of the day people will be moved by who has delivered and who has not.

the GOP establishment had decades to produce and delivered nothing.

Trump did.

so now the GOP hoy-faloy say come back to us.

what the holy hell for!

and sniveling Adam Kinzinger is enough to make a squirrel bring up his nuts.

:D

• Haha 1

I have never said that or believed that but Trump does understand at the end of the day people will be moved by who has delivered and who has not.

Trump did.

what the holy hell for!

So .. Why Support him*. ?.

*trump*

_

Honestly..

... .

I,ll Also Take Another Route with this...

Lets just toss this joe biden dude to the side.. ... i MEAN that too,.

- at least for the x being,.

Lets start out at the foundation.

- --- --

If You Had to Choose Between Don Trump and Mike Pence..

Who, And Why ?,.

And If Youd Like. .. ill Definitely Go First with this if You Wish.

10 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Trump did.

what the holy hell for!

Trump delivered alright.  In spades ...

05/24/2021 05:47:44
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 585,929

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

only positive thing I could say about Kinzinger is that is is not quite so sickening as Orrin Hatch.

that guy is enough to give a baboon ebola.

Did you get enough of a Trump tax break to get more than one can of tuna a week?  Did you refuse to cash in the Biden Stimulus money that Trump and his party refused to give you at the end of the year.  Or were you one of the billionaires and multi-millionaires that Trump gave trillions in tax breaks?!  And are you partaking in all the improvements to our infrastructure “done” by Trump!?!?  

If so, to either of the last two questions, then  I can understand your continued belief and support for Trump having “delivered” to you.   If not, then you must mean Trump delivered on his promises to push racist white supremacist agenda, And Trump made you feel ok that you are a racist!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

black americans have blindly voted democrat for the past 60 years then remarkably start saying a few years ago that blacks weren't any better off socially or economically then when the voting rights act was passed in 1964...

for the remaining years of the 1960s the democrats threw tremendous amounts of taxpayer money at social programs most of them never working...

so why do they blame the GOP??? it was democrat social programs that failed to work.

and today more than 50 years later the same failed song and dance from the democrat party

throw and waste even more taxpayer money. you'd think after so much wasted money and years they would consider other methodologies but not them!

to democrats it will always be 1968.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

black americans have blindly voted democrat for the past 60 years then remarkably start saying a few years ago that blacks weren't any better off socially or economically then when the voting rights act was passed in 1964...

for the remaining years of the 1960s the democrats threw tremendous amounts of taxpayer money at social programs most of them never working...

so why do they blame the GOP??? it was democrat social programs that failed to work.

and today more than 50 years later the same failed song and dance from the democrat party

throw and waste even more taxpayer money. you'd think after so much wasted money and years they would consider other methodologies but not them!

to democrats it will always be 1968.

The answer is simple.  The GOP are a racist white supremacist party.

• Like 1

explain then to me simply why all the money thrown at social programs by democrats never worked to make a utopian paradise for black americans?

democrats threw all that money at social spending never really knowing whether liberal methodologies would work and now decades after tremendous waste they parrot the same HS of the 60s and 70s.

after such unconscionable waste they have the nuts to say lets try again.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

explain then to me simply why all the money thrown at social programs by democrats never worked to make a utopian paradise for black americans?

democrats threw all that money at social spending never really knowing whether liberal methodologies would work and now decades after tremendous waste they parrot the same HS of the 60s and 70s.

after such unconscionable waste they have the nuts to say lets try again.

What was largely a waste was Trillions in tax breaks to corporations, billionaires and multimillionaires, thanks to Donald Trump.  They did not invest the money in upgrading their facilities, hiring people, or provide their employees with better wages.  No, they pocketed the money.  That was a waste!!!

who ever said that corporate business people were ever obligated to believe in the democratic party's nanny state?

sure! big business is motivated by greed always has been.

one party chose to emerse itself in principles of collective guilt while the other chose to simply live in the real world.

human greed has always been a part of the real world. the nanny state is an unrealistic gimme gimme gimme fantasy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

a nanny state did not build the Brooklyn Bridge...

real americans understanding the long term benefits of a strong work ethic did.

DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED WOKE.

Strangest Facts of the Brooklyn Bridge

LOL.  You picked a great example of early corporate welfare...

The cities of Brooklyn and New York helped finance the bridge by buying stock in the company that built it.  The majority of the board of directors or trustees (later) of the company were appointed by the mayors of each city.  There are also stories of the state having to bail out the project when it went over schedule and over budget.  

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

who ever said that corporate business people were ever obligated to believe in the democratic party's nanny state?

sure! big business is motivated by greed always has been.

one party chose to emerse itself in principles of collective guilt while the other chose to simply live in the real world.

human greed has always been a part of the real world. the nanny state is an unrealistic gimme gimme gimme fantasy.

So going back to an earlier question.....WHAT EXACTLY DID DONALD  TRUMP “DELIVER” TO YOU PERSONALLY??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arturo said:

So going back to an earlier question.....WHAT EXACTLY DID DONALD  TRUMP “DELIVER” TO YOU PERSONALLY??

White grievance ... spouting of hatred ... champion of a-holes.

• Haha 1