Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hogan, is Ninety-One.


Aritosthenes
 Share

Recommended Posts

Happy Lovely Ninety-First Birthday.. ...to, Perhaps... ..the Second John Wayne of Cinema..

 

The Dirty Harry Preacher Himself.

 

 

Born.. ...this day, Perhaps Ap Pro Po Enough.. ..in San Francisco... in 1931.

_

YEARS Of Further.. Continued Health Ahead of You Dude.

🍻🍺🍻🏜🦅🍻🐴🐎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Happy Lovely Ninety-First Birthday.. ...to, Perhaps... ..the Second John Wayne of Cinema..

 

The Dirty Harry Preacher Himself.

 

 

Born.. ...this day, Perhaps Ap Pro Po Enough.. ..in San Francisco... in 1931.

_

YEARS Of Further.. Continued Health Ahead of You Dude.

🍻🍺🍻🏜🦅🍻🐴🐎

Actually, it only makes Clint NINETY today.  The only HOGAN I can think of who's 91 is JACK HOGAN, the actor who played Pvt. Kirby on TVs COMBAT series in the '60's.  And his birthday is Nov. 24.

If I were you, I'd have someone better at math to go over your checkbook!  ;) 

OPPS, sorry. :wacko: WIKI is slow to update.  You're right.  Clint is 91.   But, what WAS with the HOGAN bit?

Sepiatone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Actually, it only makes Clint NINETY today.  The only HOGAN I can think of who's 91 is JACK HOGAN, the actor who played Pvt. Kirby on TVs COMBAT series in the '60's.  And his birthday is Nov. 24.

If I were you, I'd have someone better at math to go over your checkbook!  ;) 

Sepiatone

You are looking at websites of 2020, he did turned 91 today.

https://outsider.com/news/country-music/celebrate-clint-eastwoods-91st-birthday-his-first-only-no-1-hit-country-chart/

Clint has reached the age where he's talking to empty couches.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Although at 91, I doubt that Clint still rides these things much anymore, but...

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-8.jpg

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-3.jpg

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-11.jpg

The above photos all taken during a time in which the British-made motorcycle (such as the Triumph and the two Nortons he's seated upon above) was still considered top dog.

(...Happy Birthday, Clint...hope your "ride" through life continues on for many more years)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Had me going there, thought he turned 91.

Heck, with our "I know what I'm talking about and nobody else does!  😃 " internally-insular A-posters, it could've been anybody.  🤷‍♂️

My first thought was "...He's 90??"

IN3SDD454PJ26CULHQHVYJFRM4.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

Actually, it only makes Clint NINETY today.  The only HOGAN I can think of who's 91 is JACK HOGAN, the actor who played Pvt. Kirby on TVs COMBAT series in the '60's.  And his birthday is Nov. 24.

If I were you, I'd have someone better at math to go over your checkbook!  ;) 

OPPS, sorry. :wacko: WIKI is slow to update.  You're right.  Clint is 91.   But, what WAS with the HOGAN bit?

Sepiatone

Thats his Character,s name in Two Mules For Sister Sara..

- Probably my Favorite Role of his.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Although at 91, I doubt that Clint still rides these things much anymore, but...

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-8.jpg

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-3.jpg

clint-eastwood-motorcycle-11.jpg

The above photos all taken during a time in which the British-made motorcycle (such as the Triumph and the two Nortons he's seated upon above) was still considered top dog.

(...Happy Birthday, Clint...hope your "ride" through life continues on for many more years)

Lookin' (and Sounding) Goode

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EricJ said:

Heck, with our "I know what I'm talking about and nobody else does!  😃 " internally-insular A-posters, it could've been anybody.  🤷‍♂️

My first thought was "...He's 90??"

IN3SDD454PJ26CULHQHVYJFRM4.jpg

Yup. Hes Ninety.. - One AlRight..lol

 

Born, This Day in San Francisco...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Lookin' (and Sounding) Goode

:o  JOHNNY B. GOODE?    ;) 

21 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Thats his Character,s name in Two Mules For Sister Sara..

- Probably my Favorite Role of his.

Mine would be a toss-up twixt  JOSEY WALES  and WILLIAM MUNNY.

With BRONCO BILLY close on the heels.  ;) 

Sepiatone

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...