Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HBOMax/TCM

ElCid

I have access to HBOMax through a Sony TV and ATT modem.  Also, have an extender for the modem.  When first set up several weeks ago, it worked fine.  However, over the last month or so the service is sporadic at best.  Often goes for days with no "reception" at all.  Worked yesterday and then this AM turned it on and the home screen came up.  Then I used the  HBOMax menu to access the TCM Hub and there it went again.  Just a purple screen with three blinking dots at bottom.

Have gone to HBOMax site for help and tried their suggestions, such as turning off modem for a while, but that didn't help.  From what I have read on the internet, this is a major complaint for HBOMax.

I have tried to phone on HBOMax and was on hold forever.  Also have sent emails through their site for advice - no response.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

47 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

Bad customer service is a hallmark of AT&T. They were voted the most poorly run company of 2020. That being said, I access HBOMax through my RokuTV  and have had no problems so far.

When did they replace spectrum in the bad customer service market ?

On 6/1/2021 at 10:14 AM, LsDoorMat said:

Bad customer service is a hallmark of AT&T. They were voted the most poorly run company of 2020. That being said, I access HBOMax through my RokuTV  and have had no problems so far.

Actually there is no problem with the ATT service.  Both my sets receive the wireless signal for other networks with no problems.

HBOMax is the only one that has problems with reception.