Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

discarded mattress

NipkowDisc

I had to get rid of my old mattress so I had to drag it out and dump it out back in the trash area.

if I were politically active I woulda donated it to the democratic party so they could fly it out to socal for some lucky homeless loiterers.

chances are the mattress would be cleaner than they are.

:lol:

Homeless Man lying on his bed. Brooklyn, NY, USA Stock Photo - Alamy

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I had to get rid of my old mattress so I had to drag it out and dump it out back in the trash area.

if I were politically active I woulda donated it to the democratic party so they could fly it out to socal for some lucky homeless loiterers.

It would probably be cleaner than those at  the bedbug infested properties of Donald Trump lol!!!

5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Id Pick a Matress Any day; Given the choice between that; Diapers.. and Chastity Belts..

Which is What an Unfortunate # of ill informed homos overthere, in the gop seem HAPPY to Go Around.. ...Parading About, Wearing..