Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/impaired-driver-nearly-hits-state-165123880.html

Common, Peoples..... ..

...Let Us Use Our (Collective) Heads ..

 

.And That Includes me.

_

Thank God All Involved "Here", Are O.K.

🙏🧸

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*(Large Portions of) These Stretches of Road(s) Thru Here and Immediately Due South over on 44 Are Straighter than a toothpick in Seminary ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Your link only put up a box shilling some kind of YAHOO and VERIZON spam.

Sepiatone

Geez.. 😑😑🙄😶😑😑😑🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

 

 

     Sorry 'Bout That.

..

It worked on my end.. ... but thats Surely Not Your Fault.

. ...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what the OP is commenting about. Maybe the idea of police having dash cams & body cams? Cops love having them* because it shows what they have to deal with on a daily basis.

Police acting badly is akin to plane crashes. Media never covers the thousands of planes that land safely, just the crashes. Media never covers the millions of police interactions successfully managed daily throughout the country.

*body cams are usually placed right over the officer's stomach, loud Barney style belches are common when reviewing footage!

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

I don't know what the OP is commenting about. Maybe the idea of police having dash cams & body cams? Cops love having them* because it shows what they have to deal with on a daily basis.

Police acting badly is akin to plane crashes. Media never covers the thousands of planes that land safely, just the crashes. Media never covers the millions of police interactions successfully managed daily throughout the country.

*body cams are usually placed right over the officer's stomach, loud Barney style belches are common when reviewing footage!

 

Simple.

 

   Maybe.

 

 

 

 

 

That Dashcam Video showed an out of control car. Which, i assume You saw. This accident couldah been Substantially worse than it was.

(Vehicles on their Roofs; decrease the possibility and probably of survival; let alone walking away from an accident.

   Im Thankful that there were no injuries Nor deaths here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its Good to be Thankful. And Theres no need for crazy useless "acts" (in this case intoxicated driving), like that..

 

 

 

    Why ?

Whats the point?

_

Its Good for us to use our heads. Thats All

 

        Subsuquently; theres Classier Prettier and Smarter Pictures of Ms Elsa instead of ones where it looks like she rolled outta bed with a hang-over ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Not Focus on the Greatest Common Denominators Instead of the Least ? ...

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The same(but not quite exactly the same) thing happened to me.....

While driving in one direction down a two lane road, cars coming from the opposite direction were stopped while the lead car was waiting for traffic to clear so he could turn left.  The car behind him, with an obviously impatient driver, pulled around him on the unpaved shoulder and punched it, causing his car to swerve and come at me sideways.  Too fast to get out of his way.  Luckily( to some degree)  a car with two off duty plain clothes cops saw the whole thing, placed no fault and charges on me and gave me a lift to the nearest hospital to get checked out. The really painful thing in all of this was two days earlier I had just got my car back from being repainted, and was two days away from taking it back to get the new lacquer paint job rubbed and buffed.  :(   I was OK, but the car was totaled.

Sepiatone

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

The same(but not quite exactly the same) thing happened to me.....

While driving in one direction down a two lane road, cars coming from the opposite direction were stopped while the lead car was waiting for traffic to clear so he could turn left.  The car behind him, with an obviously impatient driver, pulled around him on the unpaved shoulder and punched it, causing his car to swerve and come at me sideways.  Too fast to get out of his way.  Luckily( to some degree)  a car with two off duty plain clothes cops saw the whole thing, placed no fault and charges on me and gave me a lift to the nearest hospital to get checked out. The really painful thing in all of this was two days earlier I had just got my car back from being repainted, and was two days away from taking it back to get the new lacquer paint job rubbed and buffed.  :(   I was OK, but the car was totaled.

Sepiatone

That Sucks. 👎👎👎👎🙁🙁

 

 

      Glad to Hear Your O.K. Though.

..

Sorry About Your Auto. 🙁👎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People Are Weird.

And That Includes me,.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Sepia, that's an awful story. Glad you were OK, sorry about your car, though.

The exact same thing happened to me this past week but thankfully no collisions-

Stopped at a RED LIGHT in a SCHOOL ZONE, some jerk just wasn't going to wait through the cycle. Since it was only one lane, he actually pulled up the curb & drove on the sidewalk behind telephone poles, through the side street of the intersection to pass the red light!

What if there was anyone on the sidewalk or crossing a road? I have it all on my dash cam, but police can barely handle the violence recently erupting -much less moving violations- so like everything else, goes unpunished & further bolded.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 10:15 AM, Aritosthenes said:

Simple.

 

   Maybe.

 

 

 

 

 

That Dashcam Video showed an out of control car. Which, i assume You saw. This accident couldah been Substantially worse than it was.

(Vehicles on their Roofs; decrease the possibility and probably of survival; let alone walking away from an accident.

   Im Thankful that there were no injuries Nor deaths here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its Good to be Thankful. And Theres no need for crazy useless "acts" (in this case intoxicated driving), like that..

 

 

 

    Why ?

Whats the point?

_

Its Good for us to use our heads. Thats All

 

        Subsuquently; theres Classier Prettier and Smarter Pictures of Ms Elsa instead of ones where it looks like she rolled outta bed with a hang-over ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Not Focus on the Greatest Common Denominators Instead of the Least ? ...

I do not understand this post. The comments jump from accidents to thankfulness to Elsa Lanchester? 

Please be aware of how your posts format for someone viewing on a computer. Apparently, "return" is pressed

almost

after

each

word

 

 

sometimes several times

 

 

and that disconnects the sentences, therefore disconnecting (for at least this reader) the thoughts. It's also hard for me to follow the intention with little punctuation and randomly capitalized words. Please bear in mind not everyone is "as hip" as others- slang & jargon can confuse some of us "older" people and those with English not their first language.

Writing is more exacting and requires more attention to fully communicate to everyone.  We all know how difficult humor, especially sarcasm can can mis-fire when written on an internet message board. 

The video was pretty shocking,  glad the post noted it wasn't fatal because I would have been too afraid to watch it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...