Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Naked Florida woman trashes an Outback Steakhouse

MovieMadness

Naked Florida woman trashes an Outback Steakhouse

It’s commonly known that many restaurants practice "no shirt, no shoes, no service."

But, one woman in Florida did not heed this warning when she decided to undress and trash a local Outback Steakhouse in the Marion County, according to viral videos shared on Reddit, Facebook and Twitter.

The Ocala Police Department confirmed to Fox News that the incident took place on June 1 with a copy of the woman’s arrest affidavit.

Tina Kindred, 53, was arrested and charged for aggravated battery on law enforcement and felony criminal mischief at the Outback Steakhouse located on East Silver Springs Boulevard in Ocala, Fla.

Videos of the arrest circulating online show Kindred had climbed on top the restaurant’s bar while naked, and had been throwing bottles of alcohol, glassware and other supplies moments before the arresting officer arrived.

Kindred seemingly ignored pleas from bystanders who had asked her to stop destroying Outback Steakhouse property.

The viral clip then jumps to the arresting officer’s arrival and shows Kindred throwing glass at the male officer before she approaches him. The officer orders Kindred to get down two time before he fired a Taser.

What happens when you OD on too many TCM Westerns.

2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

I'll have to start going to Outback more often!  ;) 

Sepiatone

Floor shows at eight and ten ...

We had a light supper in the lounge of a small steakhouse. We later heard that there was a disturbance shortly after we left. It involved thrown plates and ended with a police presence. The part which I found interesting is that all diners in the lounge were not charged for their meals and were given free drinks. That seemed to be a nice gesture by management but then I learned that all of that was added to the cost of restitution which the perpetrators were required to pay. 

I can understand the logic behind it and I can appreciate the sentiments behind it but it does seem to me to be an odd approach.

I have an old friend who lives in Ocala, FLA.   And not far from where that happened.  But he claims he and his wife doesn't go out to eat that much, and he doesn't like that Outback anyway, so he missed out!

Sepiatone