Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kathleen Crowley

NipkowDisc

I have always liked her. she guested on maverick six times one ep right along side Allison Hayes our beloved 50 foot woman.

she co-starred with fellow NJ native Arthur Franz in The Flame Barrier my favorite blob movie. he plays a hard-bitten  jungle guide to her pampered heiress. I read that she and arthur franz didn't get along well when they were shooting that and here I always thought it was just part of the movie's dramatics.

a friend of my brother is friends with her son and so he gave my brother the gift of a picture she wrote on. it was a gift to the father of one of my brother's friend other friends.

the beautiful Kathleen Crowley passed away in 2017.

Kathleen Crowley - Emmy Awards, Nominations and Wins | Television Academy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

I have always liked her. she guested on maverick six times one ep right along side Allison Hayes our beloved 50 foot woman.

she co-starred with fellow NJ native Arthur Franz in The Flame Barrier my favorite blob movie. he plays a hard-bitten  jungle guide to her pampered heiress. I read that she and arthur franz didn't get along well when they were shooting that and here I always thought it was just part of the movie's dramatics.

a friend of my brother is friends with her son and so he gave my brother the gift of a picture she wrote on. it was a gift to the father of one of my brother's friend other friends.

the beautiful Kathleen Crowley passed away in 2017.

Kathleen Crowley - Emmy Awards, Nominations and Wins | Television Academy

A Lovely Picture,.

👙🎨👙👙👙

I Remember 2017 being .. a Particularly Crummy, + Sucky Year.. far as Exquisite Talent. Passing Away is Concerned.....

I recall enjoying Kathleen Crowley's appearances on Maverick. Her episodes, in which she played a sophisticated beautiful hustler, were always light hearted, often quite clever, and Crowley played her roles as a scam artist with her tongue firmly in her cheek. One episode in particular I recall with delight called Maverick Springs, which had Crowley's scheming Melanie Blake taking on both Maverick brothers. I regarded her appearances in the series as being among the series' highlights.

Stockfoto MAVERICK, Kathleen Crowley, James Garner, Mav

• Like 2

In her Wiki bio page it states:

She was the only actress in the series that James Garner lauded her acting ability in depth and at length in his memoir The Garner Files.

(...knowing you are a big Garner fan Tom, I have a feeling you've read that book and probably ran across these passages within it, huh)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dargo said:

In her Wiki bio page it states:

She was the only actress in the series that James Garner lauded her acting ability in depth and at length in his memoir The Garner Files.

(...knowing you are a big Garner fan Tom, I have a feeling you've read that book and probably ran across these passages within it, huh)

Thanks, Dargo. I read Garner's book but forgot that comment. I watched Maverick Springs two years ago or so and was delighted with the episode's clever writing, as well as the droll performances of all involved, all over again. It really is one of the best episodes of that series, I feel.

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Thanks, Dargo. I read Garner's book but forgot that comment. I watched Maverick Springs two years ago or so and was delighted with the episode's clever writing, as well as the droll performances of all involved, all over again. It really is one of the best episodes of that series, I feel.

I like that episode a lot too.  Quite an impressive cast in that one.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

the picture of her I got looks like it is from the late 1940s because she has a bobby sox-type hairdo. I came across an old page about her on google about her driving herself out to the west coast and her car broke down...

well sir...

the lovely miss crowley repaired her own car.

Actress Kathleen Crowley | Actresses, Golden age of hollywood, Girls life

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings