Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

L. Banes

Aritosthenes

This is so tragic. It happened just a few blocks from where I live. We have a big election coming up in NYC -- primary next week -- and I've told all the candidates I've met that some control of the bicycles and motorized scooter-type vehicles in New York should be a priority. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Orson Bean also died while crossing the street. Like Ms. Banes....you live a long, productive life. You have success. You have the world on a string. 

Then...just like that you're gone. 

This is tragic and I'm genuinely saddened. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swithin said:

This is so tragic. It happened just a few blocks from where I live. We have a big election coming up in NYC -- primary next week -- and I've told all the candidates I've met that some control of the bicycles and motorized scooter-type vehicles in New York should be a priority. 

That Sucks.. (Apologies...

Did.. ... You Ever Have Opportunity to Meet Madam Banes ..,? ..

2 hours ago, CinemaInternational said:

I heard  about it too. I can't say I know of Ms. Banes body of work (although I love China Beach so I should prioritize seeing the two-parter episode she appeared in), but to die like that is a tragedy.

Im.. ... in Basically the Verbim Same Boat with Ya, on that ...

🎨

1 hour ago, Aritosthenes said:

That Sucks.. (Apologies...

Did.. ... You Ever Have Opportunity to Meet Madam Banes ..,? ..

No, to tell you the truth, I had never even heard of her until the accident. She was evidently visiting New York. 

• Like 1

She has a strong Broadway resume and lived in California. She was back in NYC to do a small play that was going to be part of the post covid reopening. While I knew some of her roles/charachters, I did not know her name. She was respected in the theater world where she left a bigger mark. 65 years old. Just a shame.