Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damn, usually somebody has to mention Ben Mango-wax or insult Judi Dench to have a thread topic hit the ground running like this!!

PS, that was auto correct, but it tickles me and I’m going to leave it.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, hamradio said:

Re: "Use to sell vinyl LP's of TV themes during the 1960's -70's."

I still remember the terrific tandem of Ben Casey and MEDICAL CENTER on the following 1986 double album:

televisions%20greatest-600x315.jpg

• Like 1
13 hours ago, cinemaman said:

Here is  a  list  of  my  twenty  favorite  television  theme  songs.  Taxi     The  FBI    Mission  Impossible     LA  Law     Miami  Vice    Peter  Gunn   Dallas     Dynasty    Route  66  Police  Woman   Hawaii  Five  O      The  Rookies     The  Virginian    Rawhide     The  High  Chaparral    Mannix  The  Avengers   St.  Elsewhere   Hill  Street  Blues   The  Onedin  Line

I would  like add  the  theme  song  Hotel  to  this list

• Like 1

I liked a lot of "iconic" TV themes songs.  Like. "Car 54 Where Are You",  "The Addams Family",  "The Munsters"  "The Beverly Hillbillies" and others.  But sadly, TV themes have gone on the wayside,  The last memorable one of long standing was the "Law And Order" theme.  

But

One of my favorite opening TV show themes from this century(and when TV themes are rare) is------

Sepiatone

4 hours ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

Damn, usually somebody has to mention Ben Mango-wax or insult Judi Dench to have a thread topic hit the ground running like this!!

PS, that was auto correct, but it tickles me and I’m going to leave it.

About a year ago I started a thread about movie theme songs and tv theme songs that fit perfectly. Same thing happened, pages and a ton of replies. It's a fun topic, a topic doesn't always have to be mean spirited to get participation.

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

Re: "...One of my favorite opening TV show themes from this century(and when TV themes are rare) is------

Reminded me of this familiar piece - I don't think it has been mentioned thus far:     

• Like 1

Some TV themes, "The X Files", "Tubular Bells", and "Crocketts Theme" is on the 1997 Pure Moods CD.  Wow some of the other selections are 'out there'.

71HtumhxTbL._SL1092_.jpg

12,325 Comments!!! :o