Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do these 3 ex presidents share in common?

hamradio

43 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Many peoples' hair turns gray as they age, whether or not they are presidents. :)

But it has been a characteristic that no matter how old when entered White House, they turned gray.  Only Trump didn't, but "only his hairdresser knows for sure."  Of course he did not worry about the welfare of the country nor the people, only himself so no reason to turn gray.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ElCid said:

But it has been a characteristic that no matter how old when entered White House, they turned gray.  Only Trump didn't, but "only his hairdresser knows for sure."  Of course he did not worry about the welfare of the country nor the people, only himself so no reason to turn gray.

If a professional does that hair, that person should have their license revoked.

It's not much of a hairdresser's secret:

Opinion: Donald Trump's Gray Hair Is Breakup Hair

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ElCid said:

I suppose the stress of office might be a factor, but I've always been amused at the idea that people

seem surprised that aging men have graying hair. Trump needs a good trim as his hair is all over the

place. Not a good look.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, hamradio said:

Besides wanting everyone to get vaccinated?

GettyImages-855354708.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

All turned GRAY!

(Yeah Bill, if I saw Hillary early in the morning, I be scared white too.  :o:lol:)

They all served two terms. They all would have handled the pandemic competently. Even Dubya, who in retrospect looks like Theodore Roosevelt compared to Trump. 

Besides turning gray, they aged more than the eight years they served because of the burden of being president. Trump, not so much, because for narcissists it is all about themselves. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

But then REAGAN'S hair didn't turn grey after his two terms.  And he claims that he never touched it up.  But then too, he was also a politician.  ;)   So, can you really take his word then?  ;) 

Sepiatone

It's possible.  My Dad's hair only had a tinge of gray around the ears in his 70s.  His mother's hair didn't turn gray until she was over 90.

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

But then REAGAN'S hair didn't turn grey after his two terms.  And he claims that he never touched it up.  But then too, he was also a politician.  ;)   So, can you really take his word then?  ;) 

Sepiatone

Think he was a fan of Vatalis.  ;)

On 6/23/2021 at 10:04 AM, hamradio said:

Besides wanting everyone to get vaccinated?

GettyImages-855354708.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

All turned GRAY!

(Yeah Bill, if I saw Hillary early in the morning, I be scared white too.  :o:lol:)

Excuse me here ham, but there IS another thing these three ex-Prezs have in common BESIDES their mutual grey hair, ya know.

Uh-huh, all these of 'em look like they take the time to stay in what looks like reasonably good and trim shape.

And UNLIKE the fat pig who followed into that office the guy shown on the left up there and who recently got his fat butt thrown out of said office after a LEGITIMATE election process.

(...btw, I doubt I would have contantly made mention of fat boy's appearance these past four years IF it weren't for the fact that HE and in a MOST unpresidential manner was often the FIRST damn person to make such comments about how others look...just so ya know why I went here, ya see...you're now free to continue on with the thought of how people's hair, and not just that of ex-presidents, tends to lighten with age)

• Like 2