Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Queen Kamala, great lady of travel

I was listening to am talk radio last nite and they were talking about mr. cognitive's growing mess in washington. his handler's are screwing up big. like just a short time ago he's out on the steps with some dem senators talking about his infrastructure nightmare. he is giving himself an out saying he will let his entourage explain the infrastructure talks but "don't worry I'm not going away".

:o

good grief everyone is well aware by now he's no good for long deliveries or numerous questions. his handlers are already overtaxed with letting him out in public for any length of time.

ted cruz has said VP Kamala was appointed border czar 92 days ago and she has yet to show up at the border and so far "she has not done a dam thing" on that front but mr. cognitive and his handlers want us all to believe that will magically change when she sojourns down to the border next week.

hopefully she will not be gone too long as we will all miss her quaint little laugh.

Mendelberg Discusses Her Research in TIME on Women Being Interrupted: 'Mr.  Vice President, I'm Speaking.' | Center for the Study of Democratic  Politics (CSDP)

Kamala Harris Juneteenth GIF by GIPHY News - Find & Share on GIPHY