Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Historians: Trump Was Only the Fourth-Worst President of All Time

TomJH

9 hours ago, ElCid said:

Thank you, but I still believe Trump will rank worst eventually, if not now.  His performance leading up to the Trump Insurrection alone makes him worst president ever.

Trump's refusal to accept the election results and January 6th alone makes him the worst President, IMO. I'm surprised he was ranked so high, even if it was third from the bottom.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Thank you, but I still believe Trump will rank worst eventually, if not now.  His performance leading up to the Trump Insurrection alone makes him worst president ever.

I totally agree.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Damn Straight. 

(*Apologies.

_

Number 4, on such a list is BAFFLING..

At Least the Other Three Actually Knew how to Speak

. ...

His (Complete, Masterful Lack of) Performance PERIOD Skyrockets theGod and King to Number One on the list by default 🤪🥴🥴🥴

But HEY.. ...At Least the Deity Knows Person Woman Man Camera, Tv ..

🙄😂😂😂

The opening post was so misleading. As if Lincoln, Washington, and Roosevelt were the worst, and Trump was the fourth worst. Of course it could not be but I DID have to check the link again and expecting either to find Breitbart or The Onion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, laffite said:

The opening post was so misleading. As if Lincoln, Washington, and Roosevelt were the worst, and Trump was the fourth worst. Of course it could not be but I DID have to check the link again and expecting either to find Breitbart or The Onion.

The OP are a presidents survey  from best to worst in order.

https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2021/?page=overall

I think Jimmy Buchanan deserved a bit of a break because it's hard to see what any president could

have done to prevent the Civil War. I'm happy to think of the Gipper because so much of the Reagan

Revolution is gone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hibi said:

Ronald Reagan in the TOP TEN? Give me a break! There goes the credibility of that survey..........

He was great in his role as President of the United States. He should have won an Oscar !

As an actual president, very overrated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Hibi said:

Ronald Reagan in the TOP TEN? Give me a break! There goes the credibility of that survey..........

Reagan did what many thought would had been impossible a few years earlier.

Gorbachev was the best thing to ever happen to Russia, too bad those hardliner clowns tried to get rid of him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Quoted the best political one liner since FDR.

AR-170839552.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Reagan did what many thought would had been impossible a few years earlier.

Gorbachev was the best thing to ever happen to Russia, too bad those hardliner clowns tried to get rid of him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Quoted the best political one liner since FDR.

AR-170839552.jpg

Iran Contra

• Thanks 1

For these type of surveys historians should judge any President  that was in office since they were born.      Last time I checked historians were human beings and human beings and  highly biased,  especially by events that impacted them personally.             

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

None of us were around for the bottom three's administrations, so we'll have to take it on faith.  ;) 

Sepiatone

With all that's stench down  there, Trump will fit right in and eventually bogart his way right to the bottom.

Finally he'll be beating Obama at something.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Iran Contra

Reagan accepted responsibility for the arms for hostage deal but while he was a vocal supporter of the Contra cause, the evidence is disputed as to whether he personally authorized the diversion of funds to the Contras.  Neither investigation found evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Reagan accepted responsibility for the arms for hostage deal but while he was a vocal supporter of the Contra cause, the evidence is disputed as to whether he personally authorized the diversion of funds to the Contras.  Neither investigation found evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.

Sadly, the maxim of the buck stops here no longer seems to apply to most presidents...

• Sad 1

Well, (ha!  Who deos THAT sound like?  ;) )

Reagan didn't watch that Sandra Bullock movie WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING because he thought it was a movie making fun of what went on when he was president.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 2