Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
holmes5518

Anyone have 7th heaven or other James Stewart?

Ive been waiting for what seems like forever for TCM to play some long lost James Stewart films. I just recently got to tape Carbine Williams at 4AM!!

Im looking for:

Seventh Heaven

Last Gangster

Flashing Spikes

NExt Time We Love

Is there anyone with these on VHS or DVD that would like to possibly trade or sell me copies? Will TCM sell me copies directly? From my research I have found out that these have never had any kind of official release. I can be reached at holmes5518@aol.com

The ONLY one i've really seen is THE LAST GANGSTER circa (1937) TCM did show that a couple years ago & that's a John Carradine Movie I believe ALSO! i'm a HUGE Fan of his! & although i don't really recall who he played? i do remember it being a good movie. i haven't seen it since they aired it though, it's a shame really cuz i thought it waz a good movie. but i think they did air it once or twice i could be wrong though?

Seventh Heaven is a 20th Century Fox movie and as such, if was ever to be shown, TCM would have to lease it. It was on several times on FMC about two years ago.

Flashing Spikes is a TV movie and I have no idea who controls it.

Next Time We Love is a Universal picture and as such, TCM would have to lease it.

Last Gangster would be your best bet on TCM. It is a MGM movie. In fact, it is currently on the schedule for Aug. 18 at 10:30 AM Eastern

No, TCM only sells official, factory produced movies.

I don't know if you'll find what you are looking for, but this is a wonderful site. www.finderskeepersvideo.com Good Luck.