Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eve Kendall.

Aritosthenes

3 minutes ago, Allhallowsday said:

I don't know what any of that means

He's asking if you ever met Eva Marie Saint by virtue of the fact you were born in the same place, taking care not to disrespect the location, which has been much maligned in the Sopranos era. Granted, he's speaking in his usual Fractured Fairy Tales/haiku voice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

taking care not to disrespect the location, which has been much maligned in the Sopranos era

'kay.  I'm from New Jersey.  We disparage our state ourselves, no doubt influenced by mainstream influences.  Particularly disparaging places like Newark, East Orange, Camden, Trenton,  Asbury Park...  There's truth in it.  I'm NJ born and bred and proud of it! 

57 minutes ago, Aritosthenes said:

There Are Many a Performer and Artist; Past and (some) Present.    That id Love to meet. 

Eve is EASILY one of them.

One of my regrets was not walking over and saying hello to FRANK GORSHIN who was smoking on the street in front of the theater he was appearing in...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Allhallowsday said:

One of my regrets was not walking over and saying hello to FRANK GORSHIN who was smoking on the street in front of the theater he was appearing in...

I Admittedly Dont Know, how much sense this is Gonna Make (😂)

but thats Awesome and thats (also) Crummy; All At Once..

🐱🦇🃏💣💥🎨

3 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

UPSALA has closed!  My father had also attended school there...

Yeah, kind of sad. I didn't realize it had closed until I was messing around one day several years

ago and just googled it out of curiosity and found out it had closed in 1995. I was a commuter

student so didn't spend a lot of time on campus outside of class time. It was just a short trip up

the GSP. 

9 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

I Admittedly Dont Know, how much sense this is Gonna Make (😂)

but thats Awesome and thats (also) Crummy; All At Once..

🐱🦇🃏💣💥🎨

Establishing Coherence
  • Write sentences that flow by varying the lengths and structures, the use of correct punctuation, and broadening your word choices.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Det Jim McLeod said:
Establishing Coherence
  • Write sentences that flow by varying the lengths and structures, the use of correct punctuation, and broadening your word choices.

Nothing Against Cartoons, but Says the fellow who always confabulates and articulates about cartoons with Approximate near clock like occurance and repetition once a week ?

Cartoons are fine and all.

Im a HUGE Fan of Looney Tunes myself. But why not broaden ones choices, scope, and horizons to include the likes of Additional Ventures and Interests to go along with ones apparent (and by all means Perfectly Fine) inclination, preference, and tendency toward the animated goings-on, daily life, and adventures of a panoply of different and varying characters covering a dizzying and fantasmagorical array of totally and completely unique circumstances ?

18 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

No, there is worse.  White socks.

Or Argyle.  ;) 

But you both forgot......

The bad thing is those shorts being  BERMUDA shorts(plaid or otherwise)  and those socks being KNEE LENGTH!  Just the knobby knees getting any air or sun.  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

15 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Have You Ever Had Opportunity to meet Eve Marie? As You Lived relatively close (by) ?

No guarantee to any of that.  As you can observe(to the left) I'm from(and still in) Lincoln Park, MI,  but only met ONE member of the MC5.  Used to live across the street from drummer Denny Thompson(Tomich) .  But never met BOB SEGER,  TED NUGENT,  LILY TOMLIN,  ROBERT WAGNER,  GILDA RADNER  or any other notables who hailed from the Metro Detroit area in which I also live.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1