Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tonight: What's Your Sign?

• 4 weeks later...

I hope that this segment "Star Signs" does not return to TCM.  It's hard to imagine anything more unappealing.  What's next? Maybe one of the hosts can use a Ouija board so we can communicate with all our beloved stars? Please, just stick to film facts!

15 minutes ago, Classic Kat said:

I hope that this segment "Star Signs" does not return to TCM.  It's hard to imagine anything more unappealing.  What's next? Maybe one of the hosts can use a Ouija board so we can communicate with all our beloved stars? 

It's hardly that bad.

People sure have some extreme reactions to the most mundane of activities - such as watching TV.

13 minutes ago, Classic Kat said:

I hope that this segment "Star Signs" does not return to TCM.  It's hard to imagine anything more unappealing.  What's next? Maybe one of the hosts can use a Ouija board so we can communicate with all our beloved stars? Please, just stick to film facts!

I'd actually enjoy that. Imagine asking Marylin, ""What happened?" And Marylin answering, "I don't remember." Who could argue?

20 hours ago, LuckyDan said:

I'd actually enjoy that. Imagine asking Marylin, ""What happened?" And Marylin answering, "I don't remember." Who could argue?

But the people who claim to have spoken to her from the other side say she does remember.

She says she was murdered. She says a man and woman "team" shot her up anally with an overdose and then arranged for the cover-up with the local authorities. These assassins apparently carried a great deal of authoritative weight, coming from very high up.

All bunkum, of course. Everyone knows there's no such thing as the other side.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Katie_G said:

sagittarius.jpg.39e48e43750080cbbecfc83576723b21.jpg

My mom was a sagittarius. And there was a brief girlfriend who was also a sagittarius - both born on the 13th (different years of course).

Both of them could definitely be trusted to become utterly rangy for the least of reasons.