Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tonight: What's Your Sign?

4 hours ago, Dargo said:

Why THANKS, 37kitties!

(...I've always thought of myself as being that, anyway)  ;)

LOL

Pisces people are indeed interesting.  You're in good company, Dargo, with (to name but a few of course):

Jerry Lewis, Jackie Gleason, Albert Einstein and George Washington

On 7/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, NipkowDisc said:

I am an aries...

the highest sign of the zodiac.

oh the ladies love us.

Charlie Chaplin, Marlon Brando, Hugh Hefner

3 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

For the most accurate rendering I would suggest clicking Astro Mart Astrology, then hit "Free Birth Chart" -- fill in your particulars and they will expertly calculate whether you're Gemini or Cancer.

I may give that a try. I'm not really into astrology, but I still don't like being a Cancer.

• Like 1

I know, Vautrin, but check it out anyway.    All signs have their good and bad points of course; I do realize that just the name "Cancer" can be problematical but being a Moon Child, does have its compensations, really and truly.

19 hours ago, Vautrin said:

As explained below by Bronxie I am on the cusp, June 21st. 

OK, but was it during that particular BIRTH YEAR( whatever it was, the poster never mentioned it.)?    eg:

My wife was born on the LIBRA cusp(9/22)  but in the year 1941.  So, would she still be a Libra, or changed to a Virgo?  :wacko:

Sepiatone

16 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Vincent Price, Basil Rathbone and Christopher Lee, all Geminis.

And I should have added Peter Cushing!

Interestingly, all these actors have a connection (even Price if I'm not mistaken) to Sherlock Holmes, a Gemini I'm sure if ever there was a sun sign for a fictional character.  (and with a probable Virgo Ascendant, plus perhaps Moon in Scorpio or even Pisces)

4 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

OK, but was it during that particular BIRTH YEAR( whatever it was, the poster never mentioned it.)?    eg:

My wife was born on the LIBRA cusp(9/22)  but in the year 1941.  So, would she still be a Libra, or changed to a Virgo?  :wacko:

Sepiatone

Sepiatone, plug into Astro Mart Astrology -- you'll find out one way or another!  (I would make an educated guess your wife is a Libra)

I don't normally ask people online their complete birth statistics just out of respect for privacy. in case someone might be uncomfortable.  

6 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

I know, Vautrin, but check it out anyway.    All signs have their good and bad points of course; I do realize that just the name "Cancer" can be problematical but being a Moon Child, does have its compensations, really and truly.

I did. Sun in Gemini which sounds good, but I have a total of two Gemini signs in the planets and three

Cancer signs. They do say that humans are complicated and have contradictory signs. I'm going to check

my checking account for any unauthorized withdrawals anyway. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

You're probably asking the wrong person. According to the newspaper horoscope, 9/22 is a Virgo.

Don't thank me, according to my horoscope I will be shining a light today. :)

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I did. Sun in Gemini which sounds good, but I have a total of two Gemini signs in the planets and three

Cancer signs. They do say that humans are complicated and have contradictory signs. I'm going to check

my checking account for any unauthorized withdrawals anyway. 

Ha!!  So glad you checked it out!   Do you feel better as a Gemini Sun?  

You should take a look at that bank account by the way.  Gemini is the sign of the twins.  One good, one bad, lol.   (just kidding)

5 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

This all reminds me of old stories of people living along contested borders between two states, hoping for a certain result because they heard the weather was so bad in that other state...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Ha!!  So glad you checked it out!   Do you feel better as a Gemini Sun?  

You should take a look at that bank account by the way.  Gemini is the sign of the twins.  One good, one bad, lol.   (just kidding)

I do feel slightly relieved. Or maybe my bank account will double. Nah. 

• Haha 1
On 7/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, Vautrin said:

I may give that a try. I'm not really into astrology, but I still don't like being a Cancer.

I’m a Cancer too. And my Chinese zodiac is a Rat, so I got the short end of the stick in both zodiacs. 

• Haha 2
On 7/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

For the most accurate rendering I would suggest clicking Astro Mart Astrology, then hit "Free Birth Chart" -- fill in your particulars and they will expertly calculate whether you're Gemini or Cancer.

My sun is in Cancer, Aries moon, and Gemini rising. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

This all reminds me of old stories of people living along contested borders between two states, hoping for a certain result because they heard the weather was so bad in that other state...

That's like my Polish grandfathers.  From a village so far East that they were born in Poland one year, and a few years later(without moving) they were living in Russia.  Well, vice-versa for one of them.  ;)  But when each left home for this country, they were back in Poland again.

Sepiatone

19 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Ooops, I meant to say your wife is probably a Virgo.

September 23 starts Libra.

She always claimed to be a Virgo, but in looking up astrological charts, the source I got said  a different date.  No matter anyway since I never followed or believed in astrology.  

Sepiatone

• Like 1
11 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

My sun is in Cancer, Aries moon, and Gemini rising. 

That Aries moon will always keep things lively!

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

She always claimed to be a Virgo, but in looking up astrological charts, the source I got said  a different date.  No matter anyway since I never followed or believed in astrology.  

Sepiatone

That's okay!   

11 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

I’m a Cancer too. And my Chinese zodiac is a Rat, so I got the short end of the stick in both zodiacs. 

I'm a Rat too.  Hate it!

Would rather have been a Dog.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:52 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

Pisces people are indeed interesting.  You're in good company, Dargo, with (to name but a few of course):

Jerry Lewis, Jackie Gleason, Albert Einstein and George Washington

Well THANKS, Bronxie! YEAH, I'd say that that's pretty good company there, alright!

AND, do ya know who ALSO usually lead very innnn-teresting lives? And even if they might not be a Pisces?

giphy.gif

monsters.

(...well, according to Lloyd Nolan...ahem...I mean Bugs here anyway)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

I'm a Rat too.  Hate it!

Would rather have been a Dog.

I want to be the Dragon.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

I want to be the Dragon.

Wait! Doesn't Bruce Lee already have dibs on this, speedy???

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Well THANKS, Bronxie! YEAH, I'd say that that's pretty good company there, alright!

AND, do ya know who ALSO usually lead very innnn-teresting lives? And even if they might not be a Pisces?

giphy.gif

monsters.

(...well, according to Lloyd Nolan...ahem...I mean Bugs here anyway)

Dargo - I wasn't being sarcastic about your Pisces comrades, lol.  I mean, come on, Albert Einstein and George Washington!  They're not chopped liver!   Oh, I forgot to mention -- Lou Costello!

Lloyd Nolan (Leo)

I'm going to look up Bugs' "creation" date and get back to you on his sun sign.  I'll bet this bunny is an Aries!