Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tonight: What's Your Sign?

On 7/8/2021 at 1:44 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

If you are on the cusp, a sign can change based on  birth year.  June 21 usually designates a Cancer Sun, however.   

I was born October 22, Scorpio cusp but am resolutely a Libra by every astrological account.   Sometimes that's good and sometimes it isn't, lol.

I was born on the cusp too. 20 mins into Aries, but I fit Pisces to a T! I've always wondered why I didn't fit! LOL.

After checking that site, I'm still an Aries. I don't get it.

On 7/8/2021 at 2:09 PM, 37kitties said:

By the way, I wonder what the water sign movies will be. Pisces are such interesting people. Cancers are calm and Scorpios mysterious.

Yes, we are! (Pisces).

On 7/8/2021 at 8:52 PM, Bronxgirl48 said:

Pisces people are indeed interesting.  You're in good company, Dargo, with (to name but a few of course):

Jerry Lewis, Jackie Gleason, Albert Einstein and George Washington

Elizabeth Taylor, probably being the most famous.

It's sad, Hibi, that you think Elizabeth is better known that Washington or Einstein (dig that crazy hair - did you ever see the movie where Walter Matthau plays him).  I'm a Libra and share a birthdate with Gwenyth Paltrow (of Goop or Poop Fiction as opposed to Pulp Fiction).  Someone I know had a potential mother-in-law who read zodiac charts.  There are several factors to take into consideration.  Personally, this is a stupid idea.  Liz Taylor was supposed to be a very sweet person; Jackie Gleason was a racist and Jerry Lewis thought it was funny to imitate **** people (my brother was ****).

4 hours ago, Hibi said:

I was born on the cusp too. 20 mins into Aries, but I fit Pisces to a T! I've always wondered why I didn't fit! LOL.

After checking that site, I'm still and Aries. I don't get it.

There are mitigating factors shaping the personality which include one's Moon and Rising Sign (aka Ascendant) We are not just our sun sign!  Did Astro Mart show any Pisces placements?

4 hours ago, Hibi said:

After checking that site, I'm still and Aries. I don't get it.

When you checked out Astro Mart Astrology, did you find any of your planets in Pisces?  

4 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

It's sad, Hibi, that you think Elizabeth is better known that Washington or Einstein (dig that crazy hair - did you ever see the movie where Walter Matthau plays him).  I'm a Libra and share a birthdate with Gwenyth Paltrow (of Goop or Poop Fiction as opposed to Pulp Fiction).  Someone I know had a potential mother-in-law who read zodiac charts.  There are several factors to take into consideration.  Personally, this is a stupid idea.  Liz Taylor was supposed to be a very sweet person; Jackie Gleason was a racist and Jerry Lewis thought it was funny to imitate **** people (my brother was ****).

I was talking about people in the Entertainment industry. But I wouldnt be surprised if Liz is more famous than the other two. Doubt a lot of people overseas know a lot about U.S. history. I never said all Pisces were great. Lewis is definitely a blot on the sign...

1 hour ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

When you checked out Astro Mart Astrology, did you find any of your planets in Pisces?  

Venus and Asc. node (whatever that is!) Moon is in Capricorn.......

• Like 1

It's not that I'm afraid. It just doesn't fit me at all. I'm not that kind of personality.

• Like 1

There are mitigating factors shaping the personality which include one's Moon and Rising Sign (aka Ascendant) We are not just our sun sign!  Did Astro Mart show any Pisces placements?

I think Ascendant is in Sagittarius. Is that the first sign under Placidus? Don't understand that whole table! Asc. node, I assume means Ascending node?

Not much Pisces in my chart at all but Venus. Didn't realize we had our own astrologer on site! :D

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Venus and Asc. node (whatever that is!) Moon is in Capricorn.......

Moon in Cap -- you are a serious person!  (that's a good thing)

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I think Ascendant is in Sagittarius. Is that the first sign under Placidus? Don't understand that whole table! Asc. node, I assume means Ascending node?

Not much Pisces in my chart at all but Venus. Didn't realize we had our own astrologer on site! :D

Put "amateur" in front of astrologer!   I only wish I had a firmer grasp on some of the more esoteric "aspects" of this art/science.    For instance, I'm not up on my nodes and don't really understand "Placidus", so ignore those two for the moment, lol.  

I must ask -- did you put in your accurate birth time?  (if not, then your Ascendant cannot be ascertained)  

If you did, and you put in your place of birth, and then hit submit or "o.k.", you will see that box with all your birth planets in their respective houses.  

So according to all this you are an Aries with Moon in Capricorn and Sag rising.  Very interesting.   Quite, quite interesting.   Don't get frightened, lol.   

36 minutes ago, Hibi said:

It's not that I'm afraid. It just doesn't fit me at all. I'm not that kind of personality.

Well, Sag is a fire sign like Aries so if you truly have Sag rising as you say after putting in the correct info on Astro Mart, some of those sparks must be flying, lol.   The Moon in Capricorn could of course "dampen" the flames.

34 minutes ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Moon in Cap -- you are a serious person!  (that's a good thing)

Sometimes. :D

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Put "amateur" in front of astrologer!   I only wish I had a firmer grasp on some of the more esoteric "aspects" of this art/science.    For instance, I'm not up on my nodes and don't really understand "Placidus", so ignore those two for the moment, lol.  

I must ask -- did you put in your accurate birth time?  (if not, then your Ascendant cannot be ascertained)  

If you did, and you put in your place of birth, and then hit submit or "o.k.", you will see that box with all your birth planets in their respective houses.  

So according to all this you are an Aries with Moon in Capricorn and Sag rising.  Very interesting.   Quite, quite interesting.   Don't get frightened, lol.   

Yes, I put the time, location everything. Not sure if Sagg is rising, but I think so. That's what it says at Ascendant.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hibi said:

Yes, I put the time, location everything. Not sure if Sagg is rising, but I think so. That's what it says at Ascendant.

Okay, this is good to hear.  So if it says Sag, then that indeed is your rising sign.

Now, there are two "types" of Sagittarians -- 1) scholarly, intellectual, even visionary people who find satisfaction with careers in education, travel, the law, or publishing.  They are natural-born teachers.  Their quest for knowledge has them seeking out life's truths and mysteries.   2) larger-than-life, good-natured individuals with great senses of humor who love nothing better than partying and having a lively time.  They are usually big spenders, extravagant and love to live "big" . Studious pursuits do not interest them.      

3 hours ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

Okay, this is good to hear.  So if it says Sag, then that indeed is your rising sign.

Now, there are two "types" of Sagittarians -- 1) scholarly, intellectual, even visionary people who find satisfaction with careers in education, travel, the law, or publishing.  They are natural-born teachers.  Their quest for knowledge has them seeking out life's truths and mysteries.   2) larger-than-life, good-natured individuals with great senses of humor who love nothing better than partying and having a lively time.  They are usually big spenders, extravagant and love to live "big" . Studious pursuits do not interest them.      

WAIT! Now, according to my birth certificate, I was born in early March and thus makin' me a Pisces and NOT a Sagittarius, RIGHT?!

So Bronxie, are you SURE you're readin' that chart of yours correctly???

(...you wouldn't be accusing the County of Los Angeles' Hall of Records of slipshod work, now would you?!!!)

Actually.....there are two sorts of Pisces.

One is dedicated to selfless pursuits involving volunteerism on a global scale, the arts, and anything dealing with creativity.  They are angelic souls who love to help other people, are modest, humble, and sweet-natured.  They have a natural, organic discipline which keeps them balanced and in harmony with all human beings and nature.   This is a fully evolved Pisces who has his or her feet on the ground even as the head might be in the clouds, dreaming of a perfect world yet shrewdly acknowledging its harsh realities.  

The other, well...lives only for pleasure and might even be tempted to....shall we say....explore the shadier aspects of human existence.  

24 minutes ago, Bronxgirl48 said:

You are a fish!  Live with it!  LOL

Okay, OKAY! Alright then. I WILL!...

5b485a176b62651de0543149f1efc25e.png

(...happy NOW???!!!)

• Haha 1