Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What's It All About, Alfie?: Hitchcock's Lessons in Love

Hello, my name is Marc Strauss, Ph.D., Emeritus Professor, Conservatory of Theatre and Dance, College of Arts and Media, Southeast Missouri State University. Along with my co-host, Joel Gunz (Alfred Hitchcock Geek), we are hosting a blended in-person & zoom Alfred Hitchcock conference on the Outer Cape of Massachusetts on Fr-Sa-Su, October 1 – 3, 2021, entitled What’s It All About, Alfie?: Hitchcock’s Lessons in Love.

Boasting numerous internationally acclaimed Hitchcock scholars such as Sidney Gottlieb, Lesley Brill, Patricia White, Thomas Leitch, Walter Raubicheck, Steven DeRosa, Tony Lee Moral, Norman Buckley, and many others, we would like to invite you to share our website and attendance information with interested colleagues and students during the summer and early fall: https://www.hitchcon.org/.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Yours in the arts,

Marc Strauss

• Like 3

Thanks for mentioning this, Marc. 

I like the fact that THE TROUBLE WITH HARRY (1955), my favorite Hitchcock film, is getting a screening on the second evening.