Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New fundraiser for 3D classic film restoration

I got in in my email yesterday that Bob Furmanek of the 3D archive  is having another  fundraiser at Kick starters for a new restoration of Robot Monster.It will be in duo 3d compatibility on Blu Ray ,Polaroid  and anaglyph and the DVD version in anaglyph .25 dollar donation will give you the DVD version when it's ready 35 for the Blu- ray.Now I don't know if it's going to include the 3d short Stardust in your eyes which was originally a part of the theater program.I did ask him.

20 hours ago, 28Silent said:

I got in in my email yesterday that Bob Furmanek of the 3D archive  is having another  fundraiser at Kick starters for a new restoration of Robot Monster.It will be in duo 3d compatibility on Blu Ray ,Polaroid  and anaglyph and the DVD version in anaglyph .25 dollar donation will give you the DVD version when it's ready 35 for the Blu- ray.Now I don't know if it's going to include the 3d short Stardust in your eyes which was originally a part of the theater program.I did ask him.

If you haven't already, you should see his 3D restoration of William Cameron Menzies The Maze (1953), which was shown in a theater in NYC a few years ago, programmed by Martin Scorsese and Jay C_ocks. Mr. Furmanek introduced the screening. Anyone who loves 3D must see the frog jumping out into the audience at the end of the film!

It's sad to see a frog commit suicide, especially if he does it by jumping right at you!

jNEozVWsCDuwSy3gavQbai00IKS35a5UkcAlpEVr