Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

captains log supplemental: the impossible has happened. from directly ahead we re picking up the call letters of a vessel which has been missing for over two centuries. did another earth vessel once probe out of the galaxy as we intend to do? what happened to it out there? is this some warning they ve left behind?.......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Im back! with half a lung and half a heart but with all the guts in the world Im back! got my new laptop and its not too shabby. I couldnt remember my dam tcm password so I hadda re-register with a new nick...but rest assured its me nipkowdisc the unforgettable, I chose Updyke as a homage to the character portrayed by actor Jack Grinnage on Kolchak the Night Stalker.

Kolchak just couldnt stand Ron Updyke.

Ya know, each time TCM or any other forum requests your password there's always a spot near or in that box that reads; "Forgot your password?"  with a highlighted underline.  You could have just clicked on that  and you would have gone to a page or a box that might ave had you click in a little box if you wished them to send an e-mail that would have given you reset instructions or create a new password and you could have remained NIPKOWDISC.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Updyke said:

I did try that but the email they have is long defunct.

HMMmmmmm....

At times when I forgot some account's password and hit the "forgot password" option, I'm usually asked for a current e-mail address before being allowed to click on the "password reset" option.  And that's happened a couple of times on this site.

Sepiatone

On 7/26/2021 at 1:44 AM, Updyke said:

Im back!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

I'm not.

• Haha 1