Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please Go Get Vaccinated for COVID-19


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, mr6666 said:

just forget it, folks..........

-_-giphy.gif

I agree. Waste of time and energy when some can't listen to reason. We've seen this before mr.6, you and I have been on these bds. for many years, these posters come and go, it's just a matter of time and they'll be gone. In the meantime, judging from the majority of responses in this thread, most have taken the advice of the medical experts and have been vaccinated and that's a hopeful sign :)

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lavenderblue19 said:

it's just a matter of time and they'll be gone.

You got THAT right either way you look at it:

2db9b4f8060b5c5164172edf1bf24eab.jpg

th?id=OIP.je78zvv-Ef_A-Fk8RMWSnAHaHa&pid

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LuckyDan said:

https://abc13.com/covid-death-galveston-vaccinated-fully/10919672/

Friday, July 30, 2021 3:43PM

- A woman who was fully vaccinated against COVID-19 died earlier this month from the virus, health officials said Friday.

The woman, who had pre-existing medical conditions, died July 15 and was between 61 and 70-years-old, according to the Galveston County Health District.

Her death marks the fourth documented case in the county involving someone who was fully vaccinated. Health officials did not specify what her existing conditions were.

On July 18, health officials said a woman who was partially vaccinated died from COVID-19. She also had pre-existing conditions

So, how many fully vaccinated people died of Covid  compared to UN vaccinated people?  Lessee.....

unvaccinated/607, 881----- Fully vaccinated/ 91(far as I can find).   With "pre-existing conditions" being the major factor.

Sepiatone

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:blink:

CLASS A (OBESE) JERK! More people dying ain't going to help his presidential bid!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get why anybody cares whether people other then themselves are vaccinated or not.

I know the vaccines are experimental, but if some people believe that they prevent them from catching" the virus", what are they worried about?  They're vaccinated, right?

Or don't they really believe in the vaccine? And if they don't, why do they want other people to get it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

I don't get why anybody cares whether people other then themselves are vaccinated or not.

I know the vaccines are experimental, but if some people believe that they prevent them from catching" the virus", what are they worried about?  They're vaccinated, right?

Or don't they really believe in the vaccine? And if they don't, why do they want other people to get it?

they strive for the oneness of the socialist beehive. we doan do what they want when they want they ll see we all get Zzzzzzed!

"now isnt that much better,Gentlemen?"

LOUISE FLETCHER ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST (1975 Stock Photo - Alamy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

they strive for the oneness of the socialist beehive. we doan do what they want when they want they ll see we all get Zzzzzzed!

Brainwashing Democrats has become so, so easy.

It may not be pleasant for the nation to be so split, but I'm really very thankful for those who have strong resistance to mass manipulation. It helps me to maintain hope for the restoration of rights and freedoms. It would be easy to despair if not for them.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

So, how many fully vaccinated people died of Covid  compared to UN vaccinated people?  Lessee.....

unvaccinated/607, 881----- Fully vaccinated/ 91(far as I can find).   With "pre-existing conditions" being the major factor.

Sepiatone

You can't fix stupid so it does no good to argue with them.

I was in a store today and a woman was at counter talking to owner.  Customer said she was not going to get vaccinated and not going to wear a mask because it is "just like the flu."  I stopped listening and took my masked self to another part of the store.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 37kitties said:

I don't get why anybody cares whether people other then themselves are vaccinated or not.

I know the vaccines are experimental, but if some people believe that they prevent them from catching" the virus", what are they worried about?  They're vaccinated, right?

Or don't they really believe in the vaccine? And if they don't, why do they want other people to get it?

Think the underlying problem is covid's mortality rate, it's not considered a SERIOUS global killer compared to past pandemics so anti vaxxers can play the odds they may not get sick let alone die from it.

Covid-19 is an RNA virus therefore can and will mutate. What happens by chance it becomes more deadlier? What will be the mortality rate be before the stubborn finally decides to get the shots?

As of 7/30/2021 total world death toll from covid is 4.2 million out of 197 million cases.

MEDpandemics_seminars-copy-e158895606164

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 37kitties said:

I don't get why anybody cares whether people other then themselves are vaccinated or not.

I know the vaccines are experimental, but if some people believe that they prevent them from catching" the virus", what are they worried about?  They're vaccinated, right?

Or don't they really believe in the vaccine? And if they don't, why do they want other people to get it?

They may have family members that cannot get the vaccine for one reason or another.   That's what herd immunity is about.  If a large enough portion of the population is immune, then the likelihood is higher that those unable to be vaccinated will be protected.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

They may have family members that cannot get the vaccine for one reason or another.   

What reason? Their skin is made of cast iron?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

What reason? Their skin is made of cast iron?

There are people with allergies to the ingredients in the vaccines.  There are people who have an immune system disorder which contraindicates vaccination.

The vaccines are restricted for those under 12 (Pfizer) or under 18 (Moderna, J&J)

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

There are people with allergies to the ingredients in the vaccines.  There are people who have an immune system disorder which contraindicates vaccination.

The vaccines are restricted for those under 12 (Pfizer) or under 18 (Moderna, J&J)

It's fascinating to watch how far the brainwashed will reach to force their bs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 37kitties said:

It's fascinating to watch how far the brainwashed will reach to force their bs.

I personally know people who cannot take the vaccine.  It's not BS.  This happens with all vaccines (and medications, in general).

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

There are people with allergies to the ingredients in the vaccines.  There are people who have an immune system disorder which contraindicates vaccination.

The vaccines are restricted for those under 12 (Pfizer) or under 18 (Moderna, J&J)

 

Which is why it is for their doctors to tell them whether or not they should get the vaccine. Not random people on the internet.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 37kitties said:

Brainwashing Democrats has become so, so easy.

I don't think it's brainwashing. The progressive mindset tends to subordinate individual rights to the greater good. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 37kitties said:

It's fascinating to watch how far the brainwashed will reach to force their bs.

The rare allergic reactions by a few is no different than those who reacts badly to nuts, a bee sting, shellfish, etc.

A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after
getting a dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine. For this reason, your vaccination provider
may ask you to stay at the place where you received your vaccine for monitoring after
vaccination. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include:
• Difficulty breathing
• Swelling of your face and throat
• A fast heartbeat
• A bad rash all over your body
• Dizziness and weakness

 

Anaphylaxis shock can kill you if not immediately treated!!

This is why NO vaccine can ever be 100% safe.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hamradio said:

Think the underlying problem is covid's mortality rate, it's not considered a SERIOUS global killer compared to past pandemics so anti vaxxers can play the odds they may not get sick let alone die from it.

Covid-19 is an RNA virus therefore can and will mutate. What happens by chance it becomes more deadlier? What will be the mortality rate be before the stubborn finally decides to get the shots?

As of 7/30/2021 total world death toll from covid is 4.2 million out of 197 million cases.

MEDpandemics_seminars-copy-e158895606164

Sadly, as you say, Covid isn't finished yet. We're still basically in the first cycle. The Black Death (Yersinia Pestis/Bubonic Plague) of 1347 killed a lot of people, then it came back in the 1380s and was particularly hard on children. Today, antibiotics (e.g. Streptomycin) can cure it. 

Covid may just be getting started, unless people get vaccinated; or unless a good drug is developed to treat it, but the latter is unlikely. Drugs that cure viruses are few and far between.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Swithin said:

Sadly, as you say, Covid isn't finished yet. We're still basically in the first cycle. The Black Death (Yersinia Pestis/Bubonic Plague) of 1347 killed a lot of people, then it came back in the 1380s and was particularly hard on children. Today, antibiotics (e.g. Streptomycin) can cure it. 

Covid may just be getting started, unless people get vaccinated; or unless a good drug is developed to treat it, but the latter is unlikely. Drugs that cure viruses are few and far between.

 

 

At present Veklury (Remdesivir) is the only drug approved by the FDA to fight covid.

 

July 7, 2021

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) is launching new trials to see if medications already in pharmacies can be repurposed to help people with mild or moderate COVID-19.

https://www.everydayhealth.com/coronavirus/repurposed-drugs-may-offer-treatment-for-mild-to-moderate-covid-19/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 37kitties said:

Brainwashing Democrats has become so, so easy.

It may not be pleasant for the nation to be so split, but I'm really very thankful for those who have strong resistance to mass manipulation. It helps me to maintain hope for the restoration of rights and freedoms. It would be easy to despair if not for them.

Yeh, that's right. You're not being reckless and irresponsible by ignoring science and refusing to get a vaccine, thereby endangering the lives of others, including potentially the fully vaccinated with the arrival of new variants. You're standing up for rights and freedoms. It's a shame that others around you may pay with their health or even lives for your freedom stance, you rugged individualist.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 37kitties said:

Brainwashing Democrats has become so, so easy.

It may not be pleasant for the nation to be so split, but I'm really very thankful for those who have strong resistance to mass manipulation. It helps me to maintain hope for the restoration of rights and freedoms. It would be easy to despair if not for them.

Actually it is the GOPers, poorly educated, etc. who are being manipulated by the anti-vaxers and the right wing extremists.  Has nothing to do with safety or efficacy of the vaccines, but whether or not Trump and right wing extremists supported it.  They didn't.

It became a purely political issue.  If Trump, Fox News and the other right wing extremists had come out in favor of vaccinations, Trump would be president and we would not have the problems we are having now.  Same for mandatory mask wearing.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 37kitties said:

I don't get why anybody cares whether people other then themselves are vaccinated or not.

I know the vaccines are experimental, but if some people believe that they prevent them from catching" the virus", what are they worried about?  They're vaccinated, right?

Or don't they really believe in the vaccine? And if they don't, why do they want other people to get it?

OK, lessee......

Maybe they care about other people instead of only themselves?  

Odd, I've never heard anyone at this point claim the vaccines are "experimental".  And it's not only feeling safe from getting Covid, but from possibly spreading it too.   It's possible to be an asymptomatic carrier who can spread the infection if safeguards aren't taken.  Which is what vaccines, masks and "distancing" is all about.  Consideration(you might have to look it up) for the people and the world around you.  You seem to be obsessed  about the vaccinated and others who abide by suggested guidelines being "brainwashed".  Well then, take a look at some who WERE truly brainwashed and compare.......  ;) 

Sepiatone

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 37kitties said:

It's fascinating to watch how far the brainwashed will reach to force their bs.

Especially those that wish to outlaw abortion.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...