Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Democrats should abandon their dangerous Get Trump vendetta

they got a much bigger problem than Donny...in one terrible horrible word BIDEN! he has demonstrated signs of approaching senility IN PUBLIC.  he just days ago while 'answering' a question became incoherent and lost his train of thought badly and THEY ALL SAW AND HEARD IT. so I say the GOP should strike a bargain with the democrats. they help them remove mr. excitement from the oval office in exchange for a promise of no Kamala! both parties should be able to agree,,,easily...that the country would not deserve such a nightmare as that. :)

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

the GOP should strike a bargain with the democrats. they help them remove mr. excitement from the oval office in exchange for a promise of no Kamala! both parties should be able to agree,,,easily...that the country would not deserve such a nightmare as that. :)

How far ahead have you gamed this? How do you get Kamala to resign?

• Haha 2

Unlike the Trump cabinet that didn't have the guts to invoke the 25th Amendment (and IMO Trump borders on insanity),   I have faith that if Biden starts demonstrated signs of approaching senility,    his cabinet will invoke the 25 Amendment,    making Harris the President. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Unlike the Trump cabinet that didn't have the guts to invoke the 25th Amendment (and IMO Trump borders on insanity),   I have faith that if Biden starts demonstrated signs of approaching senility,    his cabinet will invoke the 25 Amendment,    making Harris the President. 

she has too hostile a disposition to the GOP and quite frankly she should not be in politics. she would however make a good education secretary or president of the NEA. :lol:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

she has too hostile a disposition to the GOP and quite frankly she should not be in politics. she would however make a good education secretary or president of the NEA. :lol:

Hostility toward the opposing party is what we want from our politicians. But seriously wouldn't you as a Republican prefer an ineffective Biden to a sharper and more energetic younger Democrat? I say let Joe be Joe. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

she has too hostile a disposition to the GOP and quite frankly she should not be in politics. she would however make a good education secretary or president of the NEA. :lol:

I agree, Harris isn't ready for the office.  She isn't ready to be V.P.   but the fact remains - if Biden goes,  Harris is in. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I agree, Harris isn't ready for the office.  She isn't ready to be V.P.   but the fact remains - if Biden goes,  Harris is in. 

she and pelosi would scare the sheet out of everyone. 

• Haha 1
On 7/27/2021 at 8:12 PM, NipkowDisc said:

Harris should’ve been made Attorney General.  She would’ve gone after Trump, the Trump family, the Trump Organization, the Trump Adninistrstion, etc.  and prosecuted them will all her power.  She would do the work that is required for that criminal enterprise, instead of Merrick  Garland’s pussyfooting around.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Harris should’ve been made Attorney General.  She would’ve gone after Trump, the Trump family, the Trump Organization, the Trump Adninistrstion, etc.  and prosecuted them will all her power.  She would do the work that is required for that criminal enterprise, instead of Merrick  Garland’s pussyfooting around.

Your extreme TDS is showing yet again.   Garland is doing what he should be doing and is doing a good job at it.

It appears you're just like Trump,  but in the inverse:  anyone that doesn't go after him and his family is a DINO \ not suited for the office.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Your extreme TDS is showing yet again.   Garland is doing what he should be doing and is doing a good job at it.

It appears you're just like Trump,  but in the inverse:  anyone that doesn't go after him and his family is a DINO \ not suited for the office.

No.  I’m just saying if you committed multiple crimes or had others do them for you, all the while abusing the power of the office with the idea that you are untouchable, you should be held accountable.  I would say the same of  any Dem doing this type of activity

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

No.  I’m just saying if you committed multiple crimes or had others do them for you, all the while abusing the power of the office with the idea that you are untouchable, you should be held accountable.  I would say the same of  any Dem doing this type of activity

No you're like Trump because you wish the AG to go after the political enemies of the political party not in power.

Trump wanted Barr to do that and now you wish Garland would.  

4 hours ago, Arturo said:

And, most likely, botched it. 

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Harris would know something about that. You should research a little of her background in California. 

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

No you're like Trump because you wish the AG to go after the political enemies of the political party not in power.

Trump wanted Barr to do that and now you wish Garland would.  

There i a huuuuuuuge difference.  Trump wanted people put in prison who had done nothing illegal.  There is plenty floating around to indicate that not only the Trump Crime Family has committed crimes but that Trump himself incited an insurrection against his own country.

Trump pardoned a shot of people around him that were guilty of crimes not unlike his own.

• Like 1
On 7/27/2021 at 10:12 PM, NipkowDisc said:

And i Suppose Trump's a Docile Whittle Lamp, who likes his belly rubbed ?...

On 7/28/2021 at 9:42 AM, NipkowDisc said:

she and pelosi would scare the sheet out of everyone. 

HaHa*!

Scary ?... 🤔🤨😂

Trumps WAYYY more "scary" than Three (or Four) Harris's and Pelosi's COMBINED.  .. 😂

Explain Why Your Man trump is on the straight and narrow path to Logical Sanity . (??)