Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

'The Exorcist' Star Linda Blair Has Not Been Offered Role in $400M Reboot

Could it be because at her age now, she can't spin her head all the way around anymore?

(...heck, none of us are as limber as we were when we were kids, ya know)

• Haha 2

I think she should be offered a part in the new movie about demon-possessed chickens.  She could play the wife of the chicken farmer who's worried that the barnyard fowl are beginning to act . . . peculiar! 

It's THE PECKSORCIST!  👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Gorman said:

I think she should be offered a part in the new movie about demon-possessed chickens.  She could play the wife of the chicken farmer who's worried that the barnyard fowl are beginning to act . . . peculiar! 

It's THE PECKSORCIST!  👍

Is it possible that a green light has been given to a remake of: Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead (2006)?

• Like 1

I assume the main reason not to cast Blair is to ensure no ties to the previous adaptation.     I.e. the producers wish for their adaptation to stand-on-its-own.

Edit: Well after reading the link below my assumption above was bogus:   the goal is to make sequels that are highly tied to the 1973 film.

• 1 month later...

Max von Sydow was one cool guy.

Just a question for the board.....who of today's actors reminds you most of Max von Sydow. I have someone in mind. I'm interested to see if anyone agrees.