Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posting Update - from TCM Web

Hello everyone,

We feel we have solved any logging-in or posting timing-out issues with our message boards - a glitch that occured when we were making changes to our Message Board servers. We've tested here thoroughly, and all appears to be running fine. We are taking steps to prevent it from happening again.

If you have any further difficulties - please take a brief moment to click on our FEEDBACK link above and send us a quick email. We will address it quickly.

We thank you for your patience and help in tracking the problem, and sincerely apologize for any disruptions this may have caused. We will monitor the postings more closely to ensure everything is working more smoothly. Best - and happy posting,

TCW web staff

Well, I'll be horn swaggled! I do believe you're right, tcmweb. It worked, first time. And thank you.

By the way, tcmweb and tcmprogrammer.....NINETY ONE crime dramas have been programmed during this crime film fest?????

GOLD, pure gold. I can't tape fast enough!!! Thank you, I'm in movie heaven.

Slappy, I have no idea why posting problems seem to persist. I had to take the time to play around for awhile again yesterday before I could get logged in, but today everything is working just fine for me.

I do know one thing...most web sites are using different platforms for their messages boards, and just because we don't have problems at one site, it doesn't mean that we won't have problems at another site. It's an absolute frustration, but find the post from the TCM Web Staff person that tells us what they want us to do if we have technical problems using these boards and send them the detailed e-mail they requested. Hang-in-there! ML