Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help signing in to TCM.com

Raquel8

Thank you so much for accepting  me as a member.  I have tried to sign onto TCM.com without any luck.  I have Optimum service and subscribe to Hulu, Netflix & Amazon Prime.  But what I really want to watch are the old classics.  

When trying to sign on to TCM.com, I either get the message that I am not authorized for this service and to contact Optimum (I did without any luck) or it says:  Requested content is not included in your subscription

Do I need to subscribe to TCM (the cable channel) in order to access TCM.com?

I pay $12 for Hulu, so in order to get TCM do I need to upgrade to Live TV for a cost of $65 ?

Is there a cheaper option for accessing  TCM.com without cable?  I just want to watch my favorite movies, HELP!

Thanking you in advance

Raquel L.

• 1 month later...

Q: What is Watch TCM?

A: Watch TCM is a TV Everywhere (TVE) service that allows you to access on-demand movies and live broadcasts of TCM. You can access this content at TCM.com/watch or download the Watch TCM app on your mobile and streaming device. Simply log in with your TV provider credentials.

Note: To watch content on the website or through the app, you must have Turner Classic Movies as part of your current cable subscription package.

https://tcmdigitalhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039216853-What-is-Watch-TCM-

I do believe if you upgrade to Hulu Live you will be limited to just watching the live broadcast and not be able to utilize the Watch TCM features of TCM.com (on demand library, etc)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings