Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SLING's horrible new home page

I subscribe to SLING via ROKU.  Pretty much the only thing I use it for is watching TCM.  Up until SLING changed their layout, I could swiftly scroll through TCM's upcoming lineup (up to 3 or 4 days in advance) and hit 'record' on anything I wanted to DVR.   Worse, up until SLING's menu change, I could click on the TCM tab and it prominently displayed an 'On Demand' section where they stored all the movies they've played within the past 2 or 3 weeks and I could catch up on things I missed.  Now, since SLING redesigned their whole layout, neither of those functions can be found.  What am I missing? Anyone know any work-arounds?

Chester Tomwater,

I also have a Roku device. Try this procedure:

1. In Sling, go to the TCM channel.

2. After the channel comes on, press the down arrow button on the Roku device.

A menu will appear: RECENT CHANNELS     DETAILS     SETTINGS

3. Press the up arrow button to get to the menu.

4. Press the right arrow button to select DETAILS.

5. Press the down arrow button to select EXPLORE TCM CHANNEL, then press the OK button.

6. Press the down arrow button to see the On Demand movies.

For more information, check out The Streamable website:

https://thestreamable.com/news/first-look-this-is-a-full-walk-through-of-the-all-new-sling-tv-app-is-it-good