Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

optics, optics, who's got the optics?

great news! my Oberwerk 8x40 mariner binoc has shipped! it's been on backorder for a month and a half.  it excels at both daytime terrestrial viewing and stargazing and it has a huge 8.4 fov which ain't too darn shabby.

maybe I can spot the 50 foot woman!

:D

8×40 Mariner – Oberwerk

7 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

great news! my Oberwerk 8x40 mariner binoc has shipped! it's been on backorder for a month and a half.  it excels at both daytime terrestrial viewing and stargazing and it has a huge 8.4 fov which ain't too darn shabby.

among the stars?

8 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

:D

I assume by the 50 foot woman you mean that figuratively, referring to the impressive woman who stands tall and continues to inspire people to greatness:

hillary-clinton-9251306-2-402.jpg

first, I think she looks like house democrat Sheila Jackson Lee.

creepy-gramma-mac.gif

optics update; got my oberwerk 8x40 mariner and am disappointed. it's no good for me. I got other glasses to fall back on like my nikon trailblazer 8x25 atb and my zeiss 8x20 monocular.

still waiting for delivery of a minox 8x25 macroscope....grub gossip...last nite enjoyed a can of hormel corned beef hash and will again tonite. this morning had some cinnamon toast.

I mix the ground cinnamon and brown sugar myself.

:)