Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorry but I just NEED to talk about DARK SHADOWS

1 hour ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

I forget whet happens to him when he is just the butler, TRASK in the 1970 PARALLEL  time story...he seems kind of shoehorned into the storyline.

He played a butler???? LOL!

2 hours ago, Hibi said:

Insubordinate? :D

There's still some show moments I have yet to see, but 1970 PARALLEL TIME STANDS OUT FOR ITS GALLING AMOUNT OF PLOT CUL-DU-SACS AND LACK OF RESOLUTION, trask the butler I think qualifies as both.

Sorry, I didn't see my CAPS LOCK was on, but I leave it FOR EMPHASIS.

also, I watched the LEGENDARY EPISODE where BARNABAS AND CAROLYN decide to drive JULIA INSANE (it's early on, right before they became allies and he gets less prone to random murders)

FYI: GRAYSON lights up a cigarette when she is trapped in the crypt, which is just great...

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

also, I watched the LEGENDARY EPISODE where BARNABAS AND CAROLYN decide to drive JULIA INSANE (it's early on, right before they became allies and he gets less prone to random murders)

FYI: GRAYSON lights up a cigarette when she is trapped in the crypt, which is just great...

I wish I could see this. :(

On 9/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, LornaHansonForbes said:

Must be a little like LOS ANGELES, where you see every style imaginable on every street  (colonial, Tudor, Spanish-style, Craftsman cottage...)

I love this reminds me of Graceland a little.

30 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I hate the loafers w/no socks look.......

Yeah, I meant to comment on that....(why keep all your books on the floor when- judging from your hem/shoes situation, you clearly live in constant fear of floods???"

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, scsu1975 said:

Zpw6GFh.png

how UTTERLY ENRAGED would you be as a child if you left this ad out on the hall table as a STRONG BIRTHDAY PRESENT HINT and your Mom misunderstands and buys you that stupid ****ing phone that doesn't even work?

It's like a SERIAL KILLER ORIGINAL STORY....

• Haha 1

also also, neither really here or there....but i could not help but notice yesterday....

right after CHRIS JENNINGS comes to town, he meets CAROLYN at COLLINWOOD and there is a backstory that they know each other, quite well obviously, because they make a date which is IMMEDITALY FOLLOWED BY SOME HOT AND REPEATED KISSING WHICH IS SPICY FOR DAYTIME TV IN 1968!!!!!!!

I mean, the ACTORS seem into it, which is something, on many levels because not only was DON BRISCOE gay, DARK SHADOWS isn't really known for its romance or steam factor, a mean, a compilation of KISS SCENES from the entire 5 seasons would be less than a minute I bet, and at least 20 seconds of that compilation would be CAROLYN AND CHRIS.

5 minutes ago, LornaHansonForbes said:

also also, neither really here or there....but i could not help but notice yesterday....

right after CHRIS JENNINGS comes to town, he meets CAROLYN at COLLINWOOD and there is a backstory that they know each other, quite well obviously, because they make a date which is IMMEDITALY FOLLOWED BY SOME HOT AND REPEATED KISSING WHICH IS SPICY FOR DAYTIME TV IN 1968!!!!!!!

I mean, the ACTORS seem into it, which is something, on many levels because not only was DON BRISCOE gay, DARK SHADOWS isn't really known for its romance or steam factor, a mean, a compilation of KISS SCENES from the entire 5 seasons would be less than a minute I bet, and at least 20 seconds of that compilation would be CAROLYN AND CHRIS.

LOL. Yeah, DS wasn't big on romance, twisted romance, YES!

• Haha 1